1823 14 2021-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd143ca7f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 793376 ft
Ireland

Hi All
Can somebody help me...4 weks ago I buy air 2 s fantastic drone but after i have accident dji care send me new drone and my problem start. I try blind my drone and  controller but I  try and noting help and I send my drone and controller to repair service and 2 days ago send me new drone and controller but still I can fly
i try everything..
I used dji assistant 2 to check firmware and 5 times uninstall the app dji fly and notinworking i try everything but still I don't have results...when I pres FN button in remote control the led lights flash in drone when I pres button in app looking my drone my drone is flashing snd buzzing but when I try press button fly go nothing is happening i used try 3 different phone samsung s10e and Samsung s10 and iPhone 9 but still same results.... please some body can help me...
2021-7-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, fansd143ca7f. Apologize for the convenience brought to you. We have checked your case and to further help you. Could you please post a video showing your pairing process? You may have references to the tutorials. Here is the link:

In addition, please confirm that the versions of DJI Assitant 2 and all the firmware have been updated to the latest one.
2021-7-29
Use props
fansd143ca7f
lvl.2
Ireland

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-29 22:06
Hello, fansd143ca7f. Apologize for the convenience brought to you. We have checked your case and to further help you. Could you please post a video showing your pairing process? You may have references to the tutorials. Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxAoMmCDjzc
In addition, please confirm that the versions of DJI Assitant 2 and all the firmware have been updated to the latest one.

Hi
Many thanks for your reply...
made a small video of how a drone connects, maybe something will help  find the causes

I would be very grateful for your help   https://youtu.be/H4PZ4NERlQw
2021-7-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansd143ca7f Posted at 7-29 23:48
Hi
Many thanks for your reply...
made a small video of how a drone connects, maybe something will help  find the causes

Sorry for the issue. Please try to remove the SD card and restart the drone if you have attached one, then do the relink procedure. If the issue persists, please send both the drone and controller back again for further diagnosis. Apologize again for the inconvenience.
2021-7-30
Use props
fansd143ca7f
lvl.2
Ireland

DJI Susan Posted at 7-30 05:18
Sorry for the issue. Please try to remove the SD card and restart the drone if you have attached one, then do the relink procedure. If the issue persists, please send both the drone and controller back again for further diagnosis. Apologize again for the inconvenience.

thanks for the answers, I tried to reset but I couldn't find such an option in DJI assistant 2
but today I tried to reset the app again and such messages popped you think this may be the reason that the car won't turn on
Well, I did the location and it didn't helpI also got a message that the app has a problem with the serverm but for a second

tried on another phone today and still can't do anything
strange thing, but I don't want to send the drone anymore and wait again as many times as possible

maybe you have any ideas that can help me

2021-7-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansd143ca7f Posted at 7-30 07:15
thanks for the answers, I tried to reset but I couldn't find such an option in DJI assistant 2
but today I tried to reset the app again and such messages popped you think this may be the reason that the car won't turn onWell, I did the location and it didn't helpI also got a message that the app has a problem with the serverm but for a second

I am sorry for the belated reply. May I know which mobile device and version of DJI Fly app you are using?
Please try to reinstall the latest DJI Fly from https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly, please back up the file and sync the record before reinstalling if it is possible, if it is not possible to start the app for syncing the record and you would love to keep it, you can connect the mobile device to the computer and export the flight record folder.
Please keep us updated.
2021-8-2
Use props
fansd143ca7f
lvl.2
Ireland

DJI Susan Posted at 8-2 02:45
I am sorry for the belated reply. May I know which mobile device and version of DJI Fly app you are using?
Please try to reinstall the latest DJI Fly from https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly, please back up the file and sync the record before reinstalling if it is possible, if it is not possible to start the app for syncing the record and you would love to keep it, you can connect the mobile device to the computer and export the flight record folder.
Please keep us updated.
I try to reinstall the latest DJI Fly APP a few times and the version is V 1.4.8 and i used Samsung s10e but I was trying for different phone Samsung s21 and iPhone s9 and still same that button don't work but I already have backup files and it's still the same
I don't understand why I can use DJI Mavic 2 and DJI Mavic pro on my phone without any problem and before that, I could use my DJ air 2 s and now I can't
even as I try with other phones and even tried on a tablet and the button FLY GO  still does not work, can you tell me what is that message about gimbal...
Screenshot_20210731-085830.jpg
Screenshot_20210731-114527.jpg
2021-8-2
Use props
sduck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

You got a new drone from DJI when you sent your broken one in. To use it, you'll need to pair it with your phone/controller. It's clear from your video that you haven't done this.

See 2:20 in this video -
2021-8-2
Use props
fansd143ca7f
lvl.2
Ireland

sduck Posted at 8-2 10:04
You got a new drone from DJI when you sent your broken one in. To use it, you'll need to pair it with your phone/controller. It's clear from your video that you haven't done this.

See 2:20 in this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxAoMmCDjzc

Yes I do that when you check movie in 0:40 second i make that and when you see pictures you can see is icon in blue baton go fly is shown everything is connect in top that's button  
Screenshot_20210731-085830.jpg
2021-8-2
Use props
sduck
Second Officer
United States

It looks like you're not doing the pairing procedure correctly. Again, watch the video I linked above at the 2:20 mark, and follow the instructions carefully.
2021-8-2
Use props
fansd143ca7f
lvl.2
Ireland

sduck Posted at 8-2 13:08
It looks like you're not doing the pairing procedure correctly. Again, watch the video I linked above at the 2:20 mark, and follow the instructions carefully.

Thank you for your answer, but I really checked all DJ products to help operate the drone and its connections but I made a short video of how I do the whole process of connecting the drone, etc. ok I'm sorry that I am a pain in the ass but I spent a lot of money on this drone and I can't use it, I just don't know who to contact if not you

really trying to get it started, but I don't know what to do
2021-8-2
Use props
sduck
Second Officer
United States

That's weird. It looks like it's connected now. All I can offer is two observations, which probably won't help - first, maybe you should unpair whatever is in your profile and try again, although I kind of doubt that's the problem. The idea being that maybe the drone thinks it's connecting to your old drone somehow.  Second, when I connect my drone after powering it all up, it takes a fairly long time before the connection is made between the drone and the controller - quite a bit longer than you're allowing in the video. Although I suspect that's not the problem either. Maybe someone else will have an idea that actually helps - otherwise it might be time to just send it back to DJI.
2021-8-2
Use props
jmb63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just a  thought: Although the inability to actually "Go Fly" is disabled/inoperative (which is your problem, not a pairing concern as everybody is thinking), I would be more concerned about that IMU error message that popped up!
I assume you went into your profile in the app and removed the other, wrecked, drone from your acct? It shouldn't matter to have 2 drones on the account but who knows?
I can also assume you have re-done/refreshed the firmware of both the drone and the controller using the Assistant program?
I suspect that there is some hardware failure causing that weird IMU error as well as the problem of not being able to actually use it ( Go Fly disabled/inop)

2021-8-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansd143ca7f Posted at 8-2 06:36
I try to reinstall the latest DJI Fly APP a few times and the version is V 1.4.8 and i used Samsung s10e but I was trying for different phone Samsung s21 and iPhone s9 and still same that button don't work but I already have backup files and it's still the same
I don't understand why I can use DJI Mavic 2 and DJI Mavic pro on my phone without any problem and before that, I could use my DJ air 2 s and now I can't
even as I try with other phones and even tried on a tablet and the button FLY GO  still does not work, can you tell me what is that message about gimbal...

Sorry for the difficulties. May I know if you have tried to connect the drone and RC to the DJI Assistant 2 respectively and refreshed the firmware for them? Please try to refresh the latest firmware for them and try again. If the issue persists, please send the drone back again so we can analyze further about the issue. Please let me know if you need to send it back and PM me the case number, I will keep my eyes on the status.
Apologize again for the inconvenience caused.
2021-8-3
Use props
fans26d80245
lvl.1

New Zealand

Did you fix this issue? I'm having the same problem
2022-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules