Flight speed
881 8 2021-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robert S
lvl.1

United States

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the DJI family.  I have recently purchased the Mini 2 and I'm more than happy with this drone.  I am wondering about speeds.  So you are able to set speeds for the gimble like pitch and yaw.  Is there any way to slow down the other movements or setting that could be set like the others to slow the drone down?

Like the pitch and yaw I would like to slow down all movements to make everything look smoother from launch to stop and side to side.

Thanks for all your feedback in advance.
2021-7-30
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Theres only cine mode

Screenshot 2021-07-31 030406.png
2021-7-30
Use props
Robert S
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for the reply Bashy.  I was hoping there was another way to slow it down when taking close-ups.  Sometime I find that the drone is moving faster then I want it to or slower then I want it to because of having to nudge the sticks.  Too much or too little in any direction makes a big difference.  Being able to slow things down means I could move the stick full throttle and get the speed I want without having to manually adjust for speed.
2021-7-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are flying the max control speed (tilt) for the said drone is up to 100°. Also, you may refer to the post of Bashy on post #2 about the cine mode. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-7-30
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721555 ft

Hong Kong

Robert S Posted at 7-30 18:21
Thanks for the reply Bashy.  I was hoping there was another way to slow it down when taking close-ups.  Sometime I find that the drone is moving faster then I want it to or slower then I want it to because of having to nudge the sticks.  Too much or too little in any direction makes a big difference.  Being able to slow things down means I could move the stick full throttle and get the speed I want without having to manually adjust for speed.

check out my video:
2021-7-30
Use props
Robert S
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-30 19:35
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are flying the max control speed (tilt) for the said drone is up to 100°. Also, you may refer to the post of Bashy on post #2 about the cine mode. Thank you for your continued support!

Thnx for the reply
2021-7-31
Use props
Robert S
lvl.1

United States

FriedChicken_II Posted at 7-30 19:41
check out my video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxsQzRDzD4M

Thnx, but I do not think I am ready to start hacking at this time.
2021-7-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You're welcome. Cheers!
2021-8-1
Use props
BWJ
Second Officer

Denmark

Some great help here, enjoy