3864 4 2021-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Honn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20387 ft
Germany

Hey,

the gimbal works perfectly fine when im just flying sideways, cancelling almost any rotation. But as soon as I rotate the drone just a little, the gimbal overcorrects by a LOT. I have no idea, how this could happen, as I just calibrated the gimbal pre-flight and I am not in FPV-mode. Are there any settings to prevent this behaviour?

Thanks
Honn
2021-7-31
Use props
Roy Jansen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66978 ft
Netherlands

@Honn, there are some great 'smoothing settings', both for the movements of the DJI Mini 2, but also the camera gimball. I truly advice you to watch this video:
I'm sure you're a littebit more satisfied now. Also, try to shoot your videos in 'Cinematic Mode'. Use "normal or sport mode" when you know your drone a little bit more. (These are simply more powerful, but requires some good movements in flying your drone)

If the problem is still there, i advice you to slowly clean that Gimbal with pressured air, maybe there's some little sand or dust? I hope your little buddy will listen now.  Peace.
2021-7-31
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you saying the gimbal produces a tilt when looking certain ways or that the gimbal seems to tilt (like a wobble) during the rotation?

It could be that you're in sports mode  perhaps or perhaps its too windy, if it does it again, try to see what mode you're in, if there are any wind warnings on screen. See if Cine mode makes any difference as its slower on rotating?
2021-7-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us a video sample showing the issue for better assistance? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-7-31
Use props
Honn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20387 ft
Germany

Fortunately, i found the problem. I accidentaly double-tapped the 'Function'-Key and it switched to FPV-Mode. Thanks for your help anyways.
2021-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules