ESC error
951 8 2021-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
garyamusic
lvl.1

United States

Hello there,  

Looking for the link to V1.11.30.  Anyone out there to hook me up....please?   ESC warning causing me to restart multiple times to fly.  Quad flies fine (after a hard landing) the multiple restarts are a pain in the backside though.  I understand that this firmware version may help.

Thank you in advance

2021-7-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Can you please confirm what DJI Product are you currently using? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-7-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi garyamusic, I am sorry for the issue you encountered. Please let me know the exact model of your drone for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-7-31
Use props
fansc2c51f85
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-31 23:57
Hi garyamusic, I am sorry for the issue you encountered. Please let me know the exact model of your drone for further assistance. Thank you.

Hi Susan,  That was negligent of me.  It's a Mavic Pro, an older drone as drones go.  But a good one!

Thank you!
2021-8-1
Use props
fansc2c51f85
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-31 19:23
Hi there. Can you please confirm what DJI Product are you currently using? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Hello Paladin,  Mavic Pro, the good ol original.  Thinking about an upgrade for the extended range, just can't justify the cost.   This one travels 4 miles on a good day.

Thank you!
2021-8-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansc2c51f85 Posted at 8-1 04:46
Hi Susan,  That was negligent of me.  It's a Mavic Pro, an older drone as drones go.  But a good one!

Thank you!

Hi there, I am sorry that there is no beta firmware for Mavic Pro to solve the ESC issue.
May I know if the drone encountered any type of impact damages before? You may try to refresh the latest firmware by DJI Assistant 2 and check again. If the error persists, please send the drone back for further service. Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
Please be advised that we do not suggest using a range extender, thank you for your understanding.
2021-8-2
Use props
fansc2c51f85
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-2 02:49
Hi there, I am sorry that there is no beta firmware for Mavic Pro to solve the ESC issue.
May I know if the drone encountered any type of impact damages before? You may try to refresh the latest firmware by DJI Assistant 2 and check again. If the error persists, please send the drone back for further service. Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
Please be advised that we do not suggest using a range extender, thank you for your understanding.

Thank you Susan.
2021-8-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

You are welcome, hope your case gets sorted soon.
2021-8-3
Use props
djiuser_0b8vFyLemKsb
New
Ecuador

Hello Dear friends I have a problem with SD Error, I can´t  take photos and record the videos, Please I need to help me.
2021-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules