Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Air Unit (Mini) for RC drift cars?

Can DJI make a drift car w/ the Mini FPV unit (that works on the DJI FPV V2 goggles)?  Also make it where there is a mode that it can drift by itself and the user can guide it like a Pro like the Pro flying with DJI FPV in Sport mode?
2021-7-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thanks for sharing this cool video that you had posted. We currently don't have any information regarding the future products of DJI. However, I will be happier to forward this suggestion of yours to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-7-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Now that looks like fun.
2021-8-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

That would be awesome if DJI could pull that off.  
2021-8-4
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 420646 ft
United Kingdom

wouldnt be too hard to do yourself
Edit:not the auto drifting mode, surely learning how to drive it is where most of the fun lies?
2021-8-4
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Bezik Posted at 8-4 11:30
wouldnt be too hard to do yourself
Edit:not the auto drifting mode, surely learning how to drive it is where most of the fun lies?

I can't fly as Pro in Manual mode as I can in Sport mode w/ the DJI FPV drone.  Sport mode is incredible.  Engineering nowadays is so well-done the tasks are getting easier and easier.  Manual mode feels too dangerous for me.  I mean, if using assists can prove to give you better results as it goes where you intend, I'm not sure how anyone would want to do it harder.
2021-8-6
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 420646 ft
United Kingdom

I guess it depends why you bought the quad/drone, for me its a hobby that i can learn and become better at over time, a challenge, ive gone from flying on a simulator to now having 7 freestyle quads, Ive also picked up another skill (soldering/electronics) because quads break a lot and then u have to fix them. Like i say its all about your use case, maybe your a cinematographer just wanting some nice shots only an fpv drone can give you, in that case the DJI FPV drone is a good fit.
2021-8-6
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Bezik Posted at 8-6 13:00
I guess it depends why you bought the quad/drone, for me its a hobby that i can learn and become better at over time, a challenge, ive gone from flying on a simulator to now having 7 freestyle quads, Ive also picked up another skill (soldering/electronics) because quads break a lot and then u have to fix them. Like i say its all about your use case, maybe your a cinematographer just wanting some nice shots only an fpv drone can give you, in that case the DJI FPV drone is a good fit.

I started w/ DIY drones back in 2013 as it was all we had.  I still have DIY drones but the DJI FPV is what I wanted all of those to do since the KKBoards and ebay parts.
2021-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules