Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi folks.
I took a pano of the rainbow the other night but it's bad, it chopped off the top of the rainbow.
I lined up the shot expecting it to do more than 1 row but as you can see, i failed in that respect lol

Am I wrong or does the Phantom 4 Pro do more than just one row? i am fairly certain it at least does 2 rows.
Unless i am thinking of something else, maybe it was one of my phones that allowed to move up and down for the panos?
Im not sure now I'm thinking about it more
I cant try the phantom out at present just to location and it's over 250g.

Either way, what do folks think about another row being added to the pano?

Yes, ive just noticed that ive already posted this image, this time its to highlight a suggestion
Screenshot 2021-08-02 132620.png
2021-8-2
Use props
CemAygun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 810 ft
Philippines

There are 3 Pano modes: The first one takes 7 pictures in a single row, the next one takes a grid of 3x3 and the last does an almost full 360 sphere (it cannot look up much) of 26 pictures. You can rotate the drone in between to get multiple "3x3"s, but you willl have to stich them together manually...
2021-8-2
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HI and thanks, so the mini 2 can do this too? I only saw, or should I say noticed only one option and that was pano, no further options,
unless I was in too much of a hurry to catch the bow that I couldn't see the forest for the trees...
2021-8-2
Use props
CemAygun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 810 ft
Philippines

Bashy Posted at 8-2 17:05
HI and thanks, so the mini 2 can do this too? I only saw, or should I say noticed only one option and that was pano, no further options,
unless I was in too much of a hurry to catch the bow that I couldn't see the forest for the trees...

You're welcome Yep, there are 3 modes under pano and I would recommend stitching outside "fly" for better resolution.
2021-8-2
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CemAygun Posted at 8-2 19:56
You're welcome  Yep, there are 3 modes under pano and I would recommend stitching outside "fly" for better resolution.

That's great, and will do, I can't believe I missed it
2021-8-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I usually make it myself (moving the drone around by hand)
2021-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules