763 4 2021-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bavariofpv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 421345 ft
Latvia

Dear DJI Support team,

unfortunately, I just discovered a very sad problem now... I wrote the post to the forum, and everything after an emoji :wave: was removed... I was very unpleasantly surprised as the emoji was at the very beginning of my post. I had to write it all over again.

I hope you can fix such a pity problem, as it is really unwanted behaviour for me. Or if you don't like emojis, you can just remove them, but not the whole text after it.

Thanks in advance.

2021-8-2
Use props
bavariofpv
lvl.1
Latvia

Here is the screenshot of my post. As you can see, the emoji was at the beginning, and everything after it, was removed :/

2021-8-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching DJI forum. I'm sorry to know about the issue you've encountered. On my end, I'll have this concern forwarded to our designated team, thank you.
2021-8-2
Use props
bavariofpv
lvl.1
Latvia

DJI Diana Posted at 8-2 14:44
Hi there. Thank you for reaching DJI forum. I'm sorry to know about the issue you've encountered. On my end, I'll have this concern forwarded to our designated team, thank you.

Thanks for taking care of it
2021-8-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

bavariofpv Posted at 8-3 05:25
Thanks for taking care of it

You're welcome, should there be any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us, thank you.
2021-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules