688 9 2021-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phil Hi
lvl.1

Italy

Hi,

please help me !!
I have just bought Mavic Mini 2 and I use Apple Iphone 11  and I have problems in using DJI Fly editor.

Screen is always horizontal  but when I try to modify a video it becomes vertical

I try to explain you with some  photos what I see on my screen;
1) I touch Album (see image horizontal)

2) I touch on first foto (see image horizontal)
3) I touch on scissor to create video (see image horizontal)
4) After touching scissor  it becomes vertical and it is completely different by what is presented in DJI tutorial (see image vertical)

DJI TUTORIAL

What I have to do for having a view like this  Horizontal ?
I asked help to DJI help desk but after 6 emails and answers ----- > They suggested to try with another device or with device Android .....

PLEASE HELP ME.

Thank you in advance for your help !!!

2021-8-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Phil Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ) on your mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Just a reminder to please ensure that all of your files are saved and your flight records are sync as well before uninstalling the DJI Fly Application. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you.
2021-8-3
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

I have had the same thig since updating from Dji 1.3.0 I use different devices and 2 of them edit in portrait mode. (They were updated).
Another device ( Huawei media pad) edits in landscape mode) This device not updated and still on 1.3.0
Conclusion, as far as I'm concerned, updates caused this.
2021-8-3
Use props
Phil Hi
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-3 19:57
Hello there Phil Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ) on your mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Just a reminder to please ensure that all of your files are saved and your flight records are sync as well before uninstalling the DJI Fly Application. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you.

Thank you for your answer. I will try to re-install and update .
2021-8-4
Use props
Phil Hi
lvl.1

Italy

yogi053 Posted at 8-3 23:32
I have had the same thig since updating from Dji 1.3.0 I use different devices and 2 of them edit in portrait mode. (They were updated).
Another device ( Huawei media pad) edits in landscape mode) This device not updated and still on 1.3.0
Conclusion, as far as I'm concerned, updates caused this.

Thank You.
2021-8-4
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Hello Phil. I would be very interested if Dji's advice works. Could you let me know please?
2021-8-4
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am fairly sure its how its meant to be, I am sure it states that its better to be in portrait mode when you 1st startup?
If that's no the case, it does it using 1.4.8 on Note 20 Ultra

There are apps that can force rotating, they may help.
2021-8-4
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

If it was in landscape mode prior to updates after 1.3.0 then surely it is the updates that caused it to change to portrait.
Have a look at some early Dji fly edit tutorials on youtube to see what I mean.
Have a look at yt video of Stewart and Alina editing using Dji fly app with Mavic mini from 1 year ago.
2021-8-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Phil Hi Posted at 8-4 02:29
Thank you for your answer. I will try to re-install and update .

Hi there Phil Hi. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-8-5
Use props
Phil Hi
lvl.1

Italy

yogi053 Posted at 8-5 01:09
If it was in landscape mode prior to updates after 1.3.0 then surely it is the updates that caused it to change to portrait.
Have a look at some early Dji fly edit tutorials on youtube to see what I mean.
Have a look at yt video of Stewart and Alina editing using Dji fly app with Mavic mini from 1 year ago.

Thank you for your suggestions I will review video on youtube.
2021-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules