lvl.1
Flight distance : 27346 ft
Brazil

Could someone let me know if it is compatible with the Huawei Mate 20 X
2021-8-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there simasfotografo. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Huawei Mate 20 X ) that your are trying to use on your DJI OM 4 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal and with the said application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI OM 4 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Huawei Mate 20 X will be able to work on the DJI OM 4 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI OM 4. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM 4 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en4.pdf ).  Rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI OM 4 for the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.
2021-8-4
Use props
simasfotografo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27346 ft
Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-4 19:50
Hello there simasfotografo. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Huawei Mate 20 X ) that your are trying to use on your DJI OM 4 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal and with the said application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI OM 4 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Huawei Mate 20 X will be able to work on the DJI OM 4 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI OM 4. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM 4 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI%20OM%204/DJI_OM_4_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en4.pdf ).  Rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI OM 4 for the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.

TKS Man
2021-8-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there simasfotografo. You are very much welcome and if you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2021-8-8
Use props
djiuser_Fizjpzh20R6D
lvl.1
Cambodia

I just get the osmo mobile 4 for my mate 20x. I was doubt about clip size, as the maximum width of it specified as 83 mm, mate 20x has 85. Fortunately the clip suits perfectly, without any problems. More over, in applying documentation I found, that maximum clip width is 88 mm, not 83 mm, as written on the websites of sellers and on the official website. I don't know why. So if you mean the clip size - it is suitable for mate 20x.
2021-8-27
Use props
djiuser_PippQxMirDHC
New

Spain

Buenas noches he comprado el dji mini 2 y lo he intentado enlazar  con mi Huawei mate 20x sin respuesta, hay alguna solución?
2022-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules