Already on my 10th Mini 2 Adventure
426 8 2021-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cobberwebb
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I don't do speculation videos on potential upcoming products, it's just me and the drone in the wonderful countryside of Dorset, England.

Edit:
Thank you to those that have replied and enjoyed the video. I've recorded every time I've taken the mini 2 out for a flight, so please check out my other videos.
And just to insert a shameless plug; my channel is getting closer to 1K subs, which is amazing and a goal I didn't think possible, so I'd very much appreciate anyone clicking on that sub button.

Thank you all again, fly safe
2021-8-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, Cobberwebb. We really appreciate you for sharing this amazing video that you had created. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-8-6
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing, are you aware that the National Trust has a by-law that includes the air?

Driving, Parking and Mooring of Conveyances 11. (a) No unauthorised person shall:
(i) Moor, park or leave on Trust Property any conveyance except in mooring sites or parking places provided by the National Trust.
(ii) Leave any conveyance between sunset and sunrise in any parking place on Trust Property.
(iii) Ride or drive any conveyance over or upon Trust Property otherwise than upon roads, tracks and waterways authorised for the use of such conveyance.
(iv) Use any part of Trust Property in connection with any race, hill climb, rally, regatta, or other similar function involving the use of any conveyance.
(b) No person shall ride or drive any conveyance to the danger or annoyance of or without due consideration for other persons resorting to Trust Property.

Note: In this Byelaw “conveyance” includes any air, land or watercraft vehicle or machine other than wheelchairs and perambulators. Subparagraphs (i) and (ii) of paragraph (a) shall have no application to pedal cycles

It's this section that they point people to in relation to their no drone flying.
To be fair, I'm not quite sure it stands up, I'm not sure how they own the airspace?

They say ride or drive, in my eyes, they missed off piloting.

Just a heads up is all
2021-8-6
Use props
Mini2 Flyr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4347785 ft
Australia

Bashy Posted at 8-6 20:22
Thanks for sharing, are you aware that the National Trust has a by-law that includes the air?

Driving, Parking and Mooring of Conveyances 11. (a) No unauthorised person shall:

Oh dear, you really have too much time on your hands if you are complaining about this chap flying in National Trust airspace. Like they own the air. What absolute nonsense. Get a life!
2021-8-6
Use props
Mini2 Flyr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4347785 ft
Australia

Wonderful video and editing. Thank you for a lovely tour of your area.
2021-8-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2021-8-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful views, great tunes and entertaining.  
2021-8-7
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mini2 Flyr Posted at 8-6 20:49
Oh dear, you really have too much time on your hands if you are complaining about this chap flying in National Trust airspace. Like they own the air. What absolute nonsense. Get a life!

A bit rude dont ya think,  i was merely pointing out that the UK organization in question has a by-law, I'm not telling them what to do with that information nor am I telling them what to do period, that's up to them.

Also just to point out that they actually took off from NT land so your comment regarding airspace is moot.
I am well aware that no one owns the airspace, but I think that the by-law will probably work the same way as our SSSI's, we ain't allowed to fly over those for sure.

You obviously didnt read it all either as you would have noticed the possible loophole, so wind ya neck in will ya...
2021-8-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice to see!
2021-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now