!!MOTOR STOP!! C2 button too easy to change position.
617 2 2021-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sebkowski
lvl.1

Malaysia

I would like to propose changing the c2 position for motor off on the DJI FPV controller 2.

Right now the only position for C2 to have motor on is the bottom, mid and top position will switch the motor off, this is very dangerous as the only 2 other positions will switch the motor off. The switch resistance is easier from bottom to mid and top to mid than from mid to bottom and mid to top, just try on your remote switching and you will feel that is too easy to switch from bottom to mid, thus the logical position for off and on should be ether Top vs bottom while mid is  locked to motor on. In that way you would need to switch from top to bottom or vice versa which would give you a sensory clue that you already changed the switch position and that the next position change will off the motors

I crashed my drone because there is no option to change this setting. Now i am quite anxious about flying because i know the switch change position easily. I can't find any accessories that would prevent the unfortunate switch to mid-position so i taped it to make it harder to switch by mistake. That cost me a drone.

Finally, after turning the motor off, you will lose video! and no option to switch back on! This should be fixed as well, first the video recording and video feed stays ON! Second -> you should be able to reactivate the motors. Like classic fpv drones.

2021-8-7
Use props
djiuser_ULOj7ZoSHtHF
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6135892 ft
Thailand

Hmm try to rest your finger away from the switch?
2021-8-7
Use props
djiuser_ULOj7ZoSHtHF
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6135892 ft
Thailand

Hmm seems my comment got cut at the emoji...
It's not true that you lose the video, you have video all the time armed or disarmed and I believe you can rearm mid air if you zero the throttle
2021-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules