Mini 2: error 40002 and 40003 - please help!
2601 3 2021-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
meste
lvl.1
Romania

Hi to all,

I bought Mini 2 about a month ago or so, and I am happy with its capabilities. But after about 10 days, w/o any incident, I started to have Gymbal stuck error (40002 and 40003), but after a simple restart all was well. For a while at least. 3 days ago, no matter how many time I have reset the device, the error would not go away. I can lift the drone but the images are shacky - it looks like the gymbal is not engaged, atlhough it does initiate upon the restart of the drone.

I tried to blow the possible dust with a air pump and with a compressed air can, but it did not solve the matter (I read on forums that this might be a problem). Yesterday after a calibration of the drone, that IMU (or so) when it asks to put the drone in different positions, it finisshed succesfully and after the restart the error was gone, but in flight, after about 3 min the error came back and the image was shacky!

I wonder if there is anything else I could try, before sending it to service and be left w/o it for about 30 days. I have another project in some days that I would love to be able to capture some drone images...

Any help appreciated, from the community or from DJI,
Serban

PS: I was hoping that the drone would be a little bit more sturdy to usual usage, as I did nothing before this error but fly and return with no incidents... But hoping there is a simple work around to this issue.
2021-8-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please double-check the gimbal if there is debris stuck in the gimbal? If yes, kindly please remove it and restart the aircraft then perform the gimbal calibration and check if the issue persists. If you still experience the said issue, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support!  
2021-8-7
Use props
meste
lvl.1
Romania

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-7 22:02
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please double-check the gimbal if there is debris stuck in the gimbal? If yes, kindly please remove it and restart the aircraft then perform the gimbal calibration and check if the issue persists. If you still experience the said issue, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support!

I checked everything, so I need to send it to you.

Which option would be better: sending it to repair through your DJI system, or through the shop I purchased in Romania (they told me they will send the unit to you as well)
2021-8-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

meste Posted at 8-7 22:23
I checked everything, so I need to send it to you.

Which option would be better: sending it to repair through your DJI system, or through the shop I purchased in Romania (they told me they will send the unit to you as well)

You can send it directly to us, Meste. Kindly please contact our team using the link above. Thank you!
2021-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules