659 7 2021-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mato71
lvl.1
Flight distance : 205351 ft
Chile

Hi everyone!

I'm a new owner of a Mavic Air 2s... But a happy old owner of a Mavic Mini for almost 2 years now... I used mostly on holidays and really enjoy it...

The problem I´m facing now it´s that I can´t connect to the controller the new drone (Air 2s) .. I coulnd´t even activate it.
I start the drone, the controller, the Dji Fly app starts, but the drone didn´t connect... It says I need to update Flysafe, wich I try to do, but it´s been HOURS and can get to 100%. It reach to 88% and then crash...

I logged off from my account and  started to see if there´s an issue having 2 drones on the same account, but the same thing happen.

At one time a screen show asking me to choose a drone... But the option was mini or Air 2 (not Air 2s).. I didn´t want to choose an older model, and didn´t know if that was ok or not... So I closed the app and checked if it was an updated available for the Fly app... Wich it was not... But I never get that screen asking to choose de drone again.

What can i Do?????

Thanks for your recomendations.
Matias from Chile
2021-8-7
Use props
Mato71
lvl.1
Chile

The controller recongnize something from the drone, because even I can´t see any image (the screen it´s all black), it let me format the SD card...
2021-8-7
Use props
Mato71
lvl.1
Chile

Well... I tryed connecting the new drone from the Ipad, not from my phone S10, and all worked just fine, and how it was supposed to be... But I fly with the cel phone... So still gonna need help... I will keep forwarding the news... bye
2021-8-7
Use props
Mato71
lvl.1
Chile

OK...

Could it be that the Fly App on android it´s not yet operational to the Air 2s??
Because I could activate, update and fly the 2s drone with the Ipad (with the IOS version of Fly App), and recognized the drone perfectly like a 2S...
But when connected with my Samsung S10 with android, the Air 2S option was not available... Just the Air 2. And when select that, the drone didn´t connect correctly.
It Says "Aeronave no conectada al control remoto", with all black...

Any help??
In advance, thanks
M
2021-8-7
Use props
Mato71
lvl.1
Chile

Now I´m closing this subject..
I finally connected my Samsung s10 with the Air 2s, and it´s working just fine.

I didn´t know about the ridiculous problem between DJI and the android Play Store... It turns out that my Fly App was not the last one... But I was not aware, because DJI FLY NO LONGER EXIST on the play store... When I looked for update, there´s no one... So I thought that I had the last version... And that was a mistake.

I downloaded the last version from  www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp , and installed it ... I have to accept SEVERAL sign warning about the apk and the site don´t know why... It´s like that DJI site´s and app´s look like  virus or troyan to android...
The problem it´s that there´s no sign or alert from DJI when you buy the drone, or in the manuals to take notice of this... And you have to spend HOURS figuring this out!
Very bad!!
Una puta mierda la verdad... Deberian avisar de estas cosas!

Chau y gracias

2021-8-7
Use props
Huginn Kenningar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49635259 ft
Spain

Yep, Fly app version on the Google store is super old, from before the Air2S came out... you need to download all versions manually from the DJI website because even the autoupdater inside the app doesn't work.

You need to check the forums from time to time to check if a new  version of the Fly app is available.
2021-8-7
Use props
Mato71
lvl.1
Chile

Huginn Kenningar Posted at 8-7 15:03
Yep, Fly app version on the Google store is super old, from before the Air2S came out... you need to download all versions manually from the DJI website because even the autoupdater inside the app doesn't work.

You need to check the forums from time to time to check if a new  version of the Fly app is available.

Thanks... I learned that the hard way...
2021-8-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We're glad that you already manage to isolate the said issue that you had experience. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concerns. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules