1950 1 2021-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SergeyShilnikov
New
Flight distance : 53261 ft
Germany

HI there.

I face really dangerous problem with my controller. Most of the time when I start to fly my drone the controller disconnect the phone and I have to unplug and connect cable again to return back the signal to my smartphone. I'm using Samsung Galaxy A70. With the old phone I never have this issue.

What I tried to do :
1) Change cable
2) Reinstall all aps
3) Switch phone in aricraft mode
4) Switch usb connect to all different variants.
5) Went to Dji store and they was trying to do something with preferences on my phone
6) Reinstall software for phone, drone and controller.

Please Help me.
2021-8-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SergeyShilnikov. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy A70 ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application and on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said DJI application and for the said DJI drone. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy A70 interface will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while in use For reference, I will be post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

2021-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules