USB-C to Micro-USB connection problem.
1869 2 2021-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WallyCh
New
Canada

I'm using my Ronin SC with Lumix G9 camera. The only way I can successfully connect camera for remote start/stop is to use supplied USB-C to USB-C cable (with one angled connector) and supplied USB-C to Micro-USB adapter. However the angled connecter must be connected to the gimbal. Otherwise remote control doesn’t work. I've tried several third party USB-C/Micro-USB cables, advertised as "Type‑C to Micro-USB Interface for DJI Mavic AIR 2, for DJI Drone to Cellphone/Tablet" and none of them worked. I've also tried third party USB-C/USB-C cables with supplied USB-C to Micro-USB adapter, but this didn't work neither. This indicate to me that gimbal software detects third party cables as well as how the supplied cable is connected. This is a bit overreach to my taste. I don't like original USB-C/Micro-USB adapter sticking out two inches on the left side my camera. I'd like something less intrusive. I wonder if anyone was successful using third party cables? BTW: I understand that DJI sells Ronin-SC RSS control Cable for Panasonic, but this cable does not connect to Micro-USB port on G9 but to dedicated remote control port.

Regards,

Wally

2021-8-11
Use props
djiuser_DvGpeJstoB90
New
United States

I have the same problem when I try to
Attach my canon eos m50 and they don’t sell a cable
For it so idk what to do to
2021-8-12
Use props