No Video
802 6 2021-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dog Man
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34380 ft
United States

I have a P4Pro that has No Video, the problem is in the RC, (tryied a second RC everything was ok) it connect to the AC everything works, but no video, it will not give you the advanced setting to change P4, P4Adv, P4Pro, I  think it my be stuck in the P4 mode, it is trying to update lights on the RC kept flashing like it is updateing but never stop, also when it just comes up it says, "init map error: UNKNOW"

IMG_6735.JPG

Updating

Updating
2021-8-13
Use props
Dog Man
lvl.4
United States

2021-8-13
Use props
Dog Man
lvl.4
United States

I downloaded the apk file and put it on the rc, however, when i tap on it in the downloads folder it is not loading the apk.  I don't see a file browser native on the rc can you please let me know how I can execute the apk file to update the rc.
2021-8-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you are using the remote controller that has a built-in screen on it? If yes, kindly please try to update the firmware of the said remote controller using the steps on the link below and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ntom+4+Pro+Plus.pdf
2021-8-13
Use props
Dog Man
lvl.4
United States

Yes this RC with display (GL300E), Down load file on SD card insert SD in RC SD slot, powered up, enter System Settings > About Device > System Update, click Local Update on the top-right corner, it said " Note Update Failed Error Code 800
2021-8-14
Use props
Dog Man
lvl.4
United States

2021-8-14
Use props
Dog Man
lvl.4
United States