Fly from one geo zone into the next.
403 2 2021-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BeauBran
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8615 ft
United States

Figured it out.  Had to go to FlySafe get an authorization and import it into the drone.  
Since I am new to flying with DJI geozones and their restrictions, I am not sure exactly what is going on or if there is a workaround.  I believe my house is setting right on the boundary of two separate DJI geo zones.  If I am setting on my porch, I can take off with a warning that I am in an altitude zone, but if I start going into my front yard, I get the warning that I am flying into an authorization zone, and the drone stops and hovers.  If I take my drone across the street and take off, I have to get self-authorization before it lets me fly, but I can fly.  If I go towards my house and the less restrictive geo zone, it won't allow me to come back and I have to go land on my property.  I have tried to unlock the authorization prior to taking off, but I am still not able to fly into the more restrictive zone.  Is there a way that I can unlock a zone and fly from one to the other?  Thank you in advance for any info.

P.S.  I have noticed that I cannot run any quickshots at my house either.  Maybe because I am right next to the authorization zone?  They function correctly if I get away from the zone line.

2021-8-13
Use props
Whoreable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1775299 ft
United States

Go to the DJI FLY safe website, make an account, and start a New Geo zone unlock. Find the area on the map and select the flight restricted circle, then fill in the date and a simple text. I usually just type unlock. Then submit. Once thats done, open your DJI app with the same login as the DJI FLY safe login, and go to profile, settings, geo zone, and select upload on the phone. You should get a beep when connected to your headset and a gui box opens showing your flight geo process, select ok and fly. You must have the drone and controller and headset on and via usb phone
2021-8-21
Use props
Whoreable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1775299 ft
United States

You can only do the DJI fly safe website from PC, they recently disabled sifari
2021-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules