1089 23 2021-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

This has probably been asked and answered several times already, but what is this icon I've circled in red here?

what is this.JPG

2021-8-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will forward this to our designated team for further clarification. We will surely keep you posted once we have the said information. Thank you!
2021-8-16
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

@JodyB
Sorry to ask, have you ever read the manual ?
But to help you, refer to the FlyApp section, there every icon is explained in detail.

2021-8-17
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

MySky Posted at 8-17 00:07
@JodyB
Sorry to ask, have you ever read the manual ?
But to help you, refer to the FlyApp section, there every icon is explained in detail.

Sorry to say, but your response applies equally to the moderator that replied.
It's amazing, but true.
One wonders what they are here for.

2021-8-17
Use props
LoveYou
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16525367 ft
Greece

2021-8-17
Use props
Alvara74
Second Officer
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

Labroides Posted at 8-17 00:32
It's amazing, but true.

One wonders why you are here, criticizing literally everything you see! Can you ever learn to shut up for once?
2021-8-17
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Germany

Labroides Posted at 8-17 00:32
It's amazing, but true.

Nope, it was just to animate him to RTFM.
Nowerdays a lot of poeple just getting something out of the box and are too lazy to read a manual.
No issue to answer on a real problem, but not on something simple that can be easily found in the manual.

2021-8-17
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

MySky Posted at 8-17 02:42
Nowerdays a lot of poeple just getting something out of the box and are too lazy to read a manual.
No issue to answer on a real problem, but not on something simple that can be easily found in the manual.

If I were in a position to rtfm at the time I posted, I would have. Weren’t you taught that I’d you had nothing nice to say to say nothing? Makes me wonder how much credence you should be given round here.

Thanks to those that actually took the time to answer my question, I’m sure there are others that do as well.
2021-8-17
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

MySky Posted at 8-17 02:42

You missed my point completely.
I was saying that your reply applied just as much to the moderator's completely useless response.
If you need factual information, don't expect to get anything helpful from the moderators on this site.
2021-8-17
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Alvara74 Posted at 8-17 02:27
One wonders why you are here, criticizing literally everything you see! Can you ever learn to shut up for once?

You are the last person that should be complaining.
You wouldn't have any idea, but I provide helpful solutions for many members here having problems with their drones or flight incidents.
And much more helpful information that moderators here.
2021-8-17
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Germany

JodyB Posted at 8-17 03:21
If I were in a position to rtfm at the time I posted, I would have. Weren’t you taught that I’d you had nothing nice to say to say nothing? Makes me wonder how much credence you should be given round here.

Thanks to those that actually took the time to answer my question, I’m sure there are others that do as well.

Sorry, if you feel offended and it hit you this time, but i am a little upset about the lot of people which are too lazy to read the manual and just asking simple questions here than instead wasting their on time by reading manuals .
But nevertheless if you have had written, that you are currently not able to get the information, the answer would have been surely more positive.
2021-8-17
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Germany

Labroides Posted at 8-17 03:26
You missed my point completely.
I was saying that your reply applied just as much to the moderator's completely useless response.
If you need factual information, don't expect to get anything helpful from the moderators on this site.

Might happen, if you are in a rush for getting lunch.
2021-8-17
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

If the arrows are for the status of upward and downward sensors and white means working normally, why isn't the up arrow red.  The MA2 doesn't have upward sensors.
2021-8-17
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Germany

Rustic17 Posted at 8-17 10:27
If the arrows are for the status of upward and downward sensors and white means working normally, why isn't the up arrow red.  The MA2 doesn't have upward sensors.

It has been taken from the wrong manual (A2S). The 2 arrows are not applicable for the MA2.

Screenshot_20210817-204523_Acrobat for Samsung~01.jpg
2021-8-17
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

MySky Posted at 8-17 09:57
Sorry, if you feel offended and it hit you this time, but i am a little upset about the lot of people which are too lazy to read the manual and just asking simple questions here than instead wasting their on time by reading manuals .
But nevertheless if you have had written, that you are currently not able to get the information, the answer would have been surely more positive.

Not offended in any way. Just the reply was not called for. As much as I get tired of sharing questions that I feel folks should know, I have to remember that no matter how much I know or have read about something, I don’t know everything and neither does anyone else. If we did, we would have no use for a forum where we should be able to come and freely ask questions, regardless whether someone’s rtfm or not. In my case, I have, I just don’t remember every little detail that I read.
2021-8-17
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Rustic17 Posted at 8-17 10:27

Thanks Rustic17, much appreciated.
2021-8-17
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

JodyB Posted at 8-17 10:53
Thanks Rustic17, much appreciated.

So your original post with picture of icon is not even from an MA2??  Confusing since you're posting on the MA2 forum.
2021-8-17
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Rustic17 Posted at 8-17 11:17
So your original post with picture of icon is not even from an MA2??  Confusing since you're posting on the MA2 forum.

It is from my ma2.
2021-8-17
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Germany

JodyB Posted at 8-17 11:23
It is from my ma2.

This is strange. What phone are you using ?
The 2 arrows are not available on my Adroid device with 1.4.8 1120 (not beta 1185).
Only the forward and backward sensor icon is shown.

2021-8-17
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

iPhone 12 Pro Max is the phone I’m using.
2021-8-17
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Germany

Maybe this is another bug of the version 1.4.8 and maybe specific on IOS.
2021-8-17
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Could be. I hadn’t noticed any but if that icon is reflect status of sensors and mine is reflecting that is sensors that it doesn’t have, I may try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and see if it displays correctly.
2021-8-17
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Germany

If it is running well, i wouldn't change especially as there is a new build approaching to fix all those crashes  or screen freeze reported by several users.
Everything is also running well on my Galaxy S20, so i will wait for the next official build release. (1185 or higher)
2021-8-17
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

To be very honest, I have been using the MA2 for well over a year and have never noticed the specific image with the up and down arrows that the OP posted. But then I have not yet installed the latest app version. I use Android.
2021-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules