Scenes From Colorado
1097 14 2015-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Turdle
lvl.2

United States

Just a few scenes I've compiled from near my home. Hope you enjoy.

* After a few comments I re-edited this movie and came up with much better results by getting rid of artifats and ghosting.
The movie can now be found at :

2015-7-26
Use props
Albert Jr.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2422041 ft
United States

That was nice

Albert
2015-7-26
Use props
dmwierz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61427 ft
United States

Enjoyable video. Check your horizon, though. Consistently tilted down to the left.

2015-7-26
Use props
sudiste
lvl.2

Monaco

Nice Video!

What Programm have you used for Post processing? I guess there is a issue with the compression.
For example on sec 42 you can see lag and the trees are not shown properly.
2015-7-26
Use props
Turdle
lvl.2

United States

dmwierz Posted at 2015-7-27 05:21
Enjoyable video. Check your horizon, though. Consistently tilted down to the left.

Thanks. I noticed that too. I keep trying to correct it, IMU calibration, gimbal calibration, gimbal wheel calibration, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. The only thing I can count on is it will always go out of whack.
2015-7-26
Use props
Turdle
lvl.2

United States

sudiste Posted at 2015-7-27 05:57
Nice Video!

What Programm have you used for Post processing? I guess there is a issue with the comp ...

Sony Movie Studio 13. I did notice those artifacts and am trying some different settings to alleviate them. Which software are you using?
2015-7-26
Use props
lcajiga
lvl.2
Flight distance : 145384 ft
Puerto Rico

Very nice video. I love Colorado. I use Corel Video Studio Pro and works great
2015-7-26
Use props
sudiste
lvl.2

Monaco

@Turdle
i'm on Mac and using Final Cut Pro, maybe somebody from the Windows Folks can give you some hints.

Give a try to Gopro Studio (Free) you have maybe less options but it's designed to treat High Res Videos.

2015-7-26
Use props
drone_lad
lvl.3

United States

@Turdle - great bit of flying and editing there! Denver area? I am in the Springs...I am on a Mac and picked up Final Cut Pro X...think sometimes we are a bit critical on ourselves, launching a $1200 smart piece of flying equipment into the air, and then editing and making it look good takes skill...dare I say I am impressed with most footage, and am using 'others' advice and experience to hone my skills with a lot of practice, practice & practice.

Cheers,
Vic
2015-7-27
Use props
Turdle
lvl.2

United States

drone_lad Posted at 2015-7-27 22:44
@Turdle - great bit of flying and editing there! Denver area? I am in the Springs...I am on a Mac an ...

Hey Vic. Fort Collins area. I agree. Practice, practice practice. (Did I mention pray also?) I'll still have to play with Sony Movie Maker more and if that doesn't cut it (no pun intended) I'll look at other software. Thanks for the cudos!
2015-7-27
Use props
mike.rasco
New

United States

Colorado is great, I used my phantom 2 in Telluride in March.
2015-7-27
Use props
drone_lad
lvl.3

United States

Turdle Posted at 2015-7-28 03:25
Hey Vic. Fort Collins area. I agree. Practice, practice practice. (Did I mention pray also?) I'll  ...

I am wrapping my head around Final Cut Pro...madness! but like you say - practice, practice practice! Have you had any issues from locals yet? If so how are you responding? I've had a few neighbors look at me like I just crawled out a block of cheese!
2015-7-28
Use props
Turdle
lvl.2

United States

drone_lad Posted at 2015-7-29 01:10
I am wrapping my head around Final Cut Pro...madness! but like you say - practice, practice practi ...

Had a couple of goonies. Most people seem to be quite interested. After explaining what I was doing they seemed fine with the situation.

I'm learning more and more each day. I just have to keep at it. I seem to have spent more time editing than I am flying! Oh that learning curve!
2015-7-28
Use props
drone_lad
lvl.3

United States

Turdle Posted at 2015-7-29 14:14
Had a couple of goonies. Most people seem to be quite interested. After explaining what I was doing ...

Totally agreed man! The editing is a time consumer!
2015-7-29
Use props
lignow
lvl.4
Canada

I have a 2+...saving for the 3

Nice...Had mine for a year now, it still blows me away how well these work.
2015-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules