error 30224 - firmware update
2192 3 2021-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MDuran
lvl.1

Mexico

Hi, I bought a DJI mini 2 and keep having the error 30224 with 2/3 bateries despite all the firmware is up to date. What can I do?
2021-8-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please follow the troubleshooting steps below and check if the problem persists?

1. Ensure the previous firmware update is completed and successful;

2. Re-launch the App and check if there is a firmware update required as well?

3. Update it again while ensuring the network is available and the connection between the aircraft and the remote controller (and the mobile device) is stable;

4. Clear the cache in the [profile] – [settings] – [clear cache] – [delete firmware package] and retry the step 2.3;

Please keep us posted on the result for us to help you further. Thank you!
2021-8-16
Use props
MDuran
lvl.1

Mexico

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-16 19:49
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please follow the troubleshooting steps below and check if the problem persists?

1. Ensure the previous firmware update is completed and successful;

Hi, thank you for your answer.

I tried step by step but didn't work, still "firmware update" is required.

What else can I do?

I've got 3 batteries but it's happening with 2. What's the difference?

Thanks,
Mauricio
2021-8-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

MDuran Posted at 8-18 15:39
Hi, thank you for your answer.

I tried step by step but didn't work, still "firmware update" is required.

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused you. Could you try to transmit flight log in the aircraft and App log in your mobile device to Drivebox or Goggle drive?
1. Exporting Flight Controller Aircraft Data.
(1) Download DJI Assistant 2 from the official website. Download link: https://www.dji.com/cn/mini-2/downloads
(2) Launch DJI Assistant 2. Within 20 seconds after the aircraft is powered on, connect it to DJI Assistant 2.
(3) After DJI Assistant 2 recognizes the aircraft, choose "Log Export", and then click "Save to local".
(4) The final exported data are ".dat" files.
2. Flight Record and Simplified Data Export
Android device: Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, and then export the "flightrecord" folder.
iOS device: Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, open iTunes, and then export all data under the "flightrecord" folder.
3. App Log Export
Please reboot the mobile device before exporting the app log.
Android device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, and then export the data in the "LOG" folder.
2. Log in SD card if there is an SD card inserted, path: sdcard/MISC/LOG
Note: Since this is a hidden folder, if you want to view it, please turn on the hidden item view permission first, such as tick "Hidden items".
2021-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules