1083 4 2021-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6a025c92
lvl.1
Flight distance : 341614 ft
United States

Hi,

I’m having a battery problem. I get a battery error when first starting the drone. When I turn off the drone by single pressing and then pressing and holding the button, the lights go out but the drone doesn’t turn off.

My other two batteries in the Fly Mote Combo are fine. Everything works as it should.

What can I do to reset the battery or solve the problem? I’ve only had the drone for a month or so, bought new from Bedt Buy.

Thanks for your help.
2021-8-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, there. We're greatly sorry for the problem you met. Would you please send the faulty battery back to our factory for futher examination? We will try our utmost to help you out.
Here is our repair link for you to check :
https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2021-8-19
Use props
fans6a025c92
lvl.1
Flight distance : 341614 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 8-19 23:11
Hi, there. We're greatly sorry for the problem you met. Would you please send the faulty battery back to our factory for futher examination? We will try our utmost to help you out.
Here is our repair link for you to check :
https://repair.dji.com/repair/index

Hi there,

I've tried submitting an online form as you have suggested, Tony. I can't get beyond the page to which you sent me that asks me to select my region (North America) and country (United States). When I click submit, it takes me back to the same place. In other words, it keeps asking me to select the same two things, but won't bring up a page that enables me to go any further.

I do have DJI Care Refresh, but I don't think that's appropriate for a situation like this where the battery is bad.

I am getting two error messages:

Battery cell error. Aircraft returning to home automatically (Code: 110024)
Battery cell error. Land aircraft and replace battery promptly (Code 30074)

Thanks,

Monte Olsen
2021-8-21
Use props
fans4a143c3a
New
Flight distance : 2234042 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

fans6a025c92 Posted at 8-21 17:31
Hi there,

I've tried submitting an online form as you have suggested, Tony. I can't get beyond the page to which you sent me that asks me to select my region (North America) and country (United States). When I click submit, it takes me back to the same place. In other words, it keeps asking me to select the same two things, but won't bring up a page that enables me to go any further.

i have the same did you able to fix it ?
2021-10-30
Use props
fans4a143c3a
New
Flight distance : 2234042 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

i have a problem with battery it was working normal and suddenly have
Battery cell error. Land aircraft and replace battery promptly (Code 30074)
Battery error aircraft returning home automatically ( code 110024 )

can anyone help me ?
2021-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules