Basic gains to Phantom 2 with Zenmuse H4-3D
905 4 2015-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joaobragaprieto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2493110 ft
Portugal

Hello, I recently had an accident with the phantom 2 with zemmuse H4-3D. The phantom is flying again, but the behavior is not the same.

Someone  can provide the basic values of the gains for the phantom with zemmuse h4-3d?

Thank You
2015-7-26
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

The basic gain have more to do with the copters auto control functions. I wouldn't really change those. From what you are describing I would re- calibrate the IMU and compass to see if that corrects the issue.
2015-7-27
Use props
chris_t
lvl.4

Germany

Hi.

I have the same problem with my P2 with H3-3D. After a crash I had to replace the shell and now it won't hold its position - neither horizontally nor vertically. It just "dances" up and down and sideways, no matter which flight mode is activated.
Compass and IMU were calibrated several times, without any change to the behaviour. I tried different gain setting, also without any improvement.

I'm starting to believe, that the NAZA was somehow damaged on impact.

Is there anyone out there with useful suggestions on that matter?

Best regards
Chris   
2015-7-30
Use props
hungrydude5
lvl.2
United States

The copter or the gimbal dances up, down, any which way?  A hard reset on the gimbal may fix the gimbal issue.  

Ben
2015-7-30
Use props
chris_t
lvl.4

Germany

The gimbal is fine. Right after take off the copter misbehaves and moves back and forth horizontally and vertically, even though there are no commands from the RC.
If I would just let it do, what it does, no idea where it would end.

I had something similar once with my WooKong-M-System. When powering up, everything seemed fine, but right after take off the copter flew around in circles and changed its altitude on its own will, no matter which flight mode was activated. Everything I could do was countersteering and trying to get in back on the ground in one piece.
After I power cycled it, all was fine again and since is.

Chris

2015-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules