Custom Unlock Not Working?
1098 3 2021-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3e78828c
lvl.1
United States

Hello,

As of today I have not been able to get custom unlocking to work. I fill out the form here https://www.dji.com/flysafe/custom-unlock  and the website says the form has been successfully uploaded. But  normally I receive an email saying the unlock application has been  received, followed by the email saying that the unlock has been  accepted. Today I don't even get the email saying that the application  was received. I also see that the unlocking license is not sent to my  drone controller. I do these regularly without incident and this is the  first time I've had this issue. Is the site malfunctioning or is there  some kind of update I'm unaware of?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Brian

2021-8-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will strongly suggest coordinating this one directly to our designated team by sending an email to flysafe@dji.com for them to further help you with the said concern. Thank you for your valued support!
2021-8-20
Use props
The Bunnis
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-20 19:36
Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will strongly suggest coordinating this one directly to our designated team by sending an email to  for them to further help you with the said concern. Thank you for your valued support!

Thank you. I did send flysafe an email and a gentleman there was very helpful and was able to manually unlock what I needed. His email also directed me to a different unlocking page for future reference which seems to indicate that the page I posted above may be no longer working.
2021-8-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

The Bunnis Posted at 8-21 03:47
Thank you. I did send flysafe an email and a gentleman there was very helpful and was able to manually unlock what I needed. His email also directed me to a different unlocking page for future reference which seems to indicate that the page I posted above may be no longer working.

Great! We're glad that you already manage to isolate the said issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you!
2021-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules