2062 3 2021-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ASTENG88
lvl.1

United States

Hello everyone,
First post for my first drone.
I have the Air 2s with the smart controller and I am noticing quite a lot of stutter in the feed from the drone to the controller.
Basically is the SC worth the money compared to the RC-N1? If not where can I purchase an N1 as I cannot find it for sale anywhere.
Best regards
Andrew
2021-8-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As per checking here, it seems that the said remote controller is not available on our store website. You may try to click the link below for you to possibly purchase the said RC. Thank you for your valued support!

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores
2021-8-21
Use props
ASTENG88
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-21 21:46
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As per checking here, it seems that the said remote controller is not available on our store website. You may try to click the link below for you to possibly purchase the said RC. Thank you for your valued support!

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores

Hi, Thanks for the reply but unfortunately its not available anywhere! Actually its not even listed.

Any idea why the $700 remote is stuttering like that where the cheaper remote connected to a phone doesn't?
2021-8-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

ASTENG88 Posted at 8-22 04:12
Hi, Thanks for the reply but unfortunately its not available anywhere! Actually its not even listed.

Any idea why the $700 remote is stuttering like that where the cheaper remote connected to a phone doesn't?

Thank you for your response. Can you please send us a video sample or screen recording showing the issue? You may try to re-link the aircraft to your DJI Smart controller or kindly please refresh/update the firmware of the said RC using the DJI Assistant 2 and check if there's any difference. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules