827 7 2021-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
K9JDN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 893819 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why is there no Mini SE forum category, like the other models (Mini, Mini 2, etc.)?

2021-8-24
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Likely because it is not a different model - just marketed / packaged different.  Just a guess...
2021-8-24
Use props
ABeardedItalian
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1063107 ft
United States

K6CCC Posted at 8-24 09:22
Likely because it is not a different model - just marketed / packaged different.  Just a guess...

While I agree, It does make it confusing on where to post outside the generic "Mavic" section. With the controller being WiFi the experience will be similar to the original mini, but the drone should perform closer to the mini 2. Having an SE section would just sort the confusion on if it's a radio issue or a drone issue on where to post, but I might just be over thinking it.
2021-8-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there K9JDN. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment DJI Forum does not have the said forum category but I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.
2021-8-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I'm sure they will add it.
2021-8-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

There should be a separate forum.  Hopefully DJI is working on adding it soon.  Sometimes it takes a while for DJI to catch up on things.  Even the DJI FPV doesn't have an icon yet for owners but it does have it's own forum.  
2021-8-25
Use props
joeceleb
New
United States

In the mean time I have a question about my mini SE that someone may be able to help me with. I just started flying it for about a week. Today I was out in an open field and tried the 'go home' button on the remote. The drone went up...and up...and up......and then just sat there...

I now know I should first adjust the RTH settings since I was flying in an open field.

I just don't know why the drone kept ascending and ascending...and then just sat there....It was up way way higher then I ever attempted to fly before...

I may have missed some other settings or perhaps I am doing something else wrong.

Lucky me I was able to bring up the menu where I had the option to RTH or land. I took the land option and my drone landed a few yards away from my home point.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2021-8-26
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

In any RTH operation, the drone will first climb to the RTH altitude setting - unless it's already above that in which case it will stay at the higher altitude.
Next is that in the event of a loss of signal, there are three options you can set:  Land immediately, Return to Home, and Hover.   Note that if the drone is within about 20 meters of the home point, it will land where it is rather than return to home.

Gotta run...
2021-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules