Find My Drone Question?
470 1 2021-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chuck Campfield
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422549 ft
United States

I just finished up my first flight with my new DJI FPV drone.  After the flight, I connected the goggles to my iPhone and opened up the Fly App to sync my flight data.  While in the app I decided to see how the "Find My Drone" feature looked.  What I found is that it was correctly displaying the location of my controller/goggles however it was showing a spot some 20 miles away for my drone.  The spot it was showing was where I had previously flown my Air 2S quite some time ago.  
I could not get it to display the location of my FPV drone which was right alongside my controller/goggles.  So my question is as follows:  Is there some way to reset or clear out the location it is displaying for where I last flew my Air 2S and get it to accurately display the location of my FPV drone?  I'm concerned that should I have a need to use Find My Drone that I'll be out of luck since it is displaying a location where I flew my Air 2S quite some time ago, rather than the actual location of my FPV drone.  Thanks in advance for any suggestions on this issue.

2021-8-26
Use props
MoppelMat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139167 ft
Austria

yeah that happened to me too.
you may open the DJI fly app, go to the profile menu and sync the previous flight data. then you can replay the whole flight on your phone and also see where it was.
I guess what you look for, only works while you are in the air and the app stores that data while it happens.

let me know if you learn something more about this.
2021-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules