Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davitzakari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483527 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi guys

I don't regret that I bought this device. I love it. it's small and cute. I like the picture quality very much. it's detailed, has beautiful natural colors and enough dynamic range to me to get great results, you have to know how to use the camera. autofocus is quite fast, not as fast as the dual-pixel one on my iPhone 11, but it's totally fine. auto white balance in pocket 2 works great compare to my iPhone 11 which has a terrible auto white balance. I don't have a complaint about audio quality. my favorite feature is motion time-lapse. there is no 4K option, but it's okay. in the 4k and 8k era I still shoot in 1080p. 4K files are big and sometimes it slows down my computer. I'm satisfied with full HD files. at the moment I don't have any major disturbing problem with this camera.

there are some features I wish for in the new firmware update, but I'm not complaining.
1. some minor tweaks of autofocus and auto white balance(sometimes green color looks yellowish)
2. white balance presets in a photo and video modes like (Cloudy, daylight, shade, tungsten, fluorescent)

3. Vertical panorama option

4. Manual focus with focus peaking in mimo app

here are samples

IMG_5757.PNG
IMG_5756.PNG
DJI_0004 copy 2.jpg
DJI_0014 copy 2.jpg
2021-8-27
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I pretty much agree with you here. While it's not perfect, it certainly isn't a bad little camera. It certainly has its strengths and I'm not regretting buying it after the initial hassles.

My only major gripes with the device are the limited mobile support (there should be way more supported phones and tablets) and the needlessly complicated obligatory activation that feels more of a hindrance than really anything useful. Why the need to activate when almost every other camera doesn't need one?

As for firmware upgrades, I would mostly wish for a webcam function and the ability to film without overheating when connected to AC power. These are would-be-nice kind of wisher, rather than absolute requirements.

But in general sense, I am happy with 1080p filming and the properties the camera offers me at that level.

2021-8-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, David. Thank you for reaching out. We really appreciate your kind words for our product. In addition, we will forward your suggestion to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!
2021-8-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Gotta agree with your comments. Webcam function would be a huge plus to add.

By the way, love the last image you posted.  
2021-8-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I agree!
Nice shots too
2021-9-1
Use props
Advanced