345 4 2021-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_T4JQTMoU631O
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70308 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Why do dji say you can unlock by using your phone and when you try there site says you can't use it for mobile unlock, so confusing!!!!
2021-8-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I unlock zones all the time without issue,  although there are some that cannot be unlocked like the red zones.   Do you have an example that you have an issue with.
2021-8-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what specific issue did you experience on our website? Also, kindly please confirm if you are trying to unlock a RED restricted area? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-8-28
Use props
Steve Street
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26129 ft
United Kingdom

I have the same problem, I get a message saying -Sorry, do not support submitting applications on mobile devices. You can submit it through the PC Page.-
This is while trying to unlock the blue circle around a sports stadium.
2021-8-29
Use props
djiuser_T4JQTMoU631O
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70308 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Steve Street Posted at 8-29 06:54
I have the same problem, I get a message saying -Sorry, do not support submitting applications on mobile devices. You can submit it through the PC Page.-
This is while trying to unlock the blue circle around a sports stadium.

Hi Steve
Yes this is a pain and I think it’s about time dji sorted it out after all they are happy to take our money and then don’t carry out there own site work to put it right, they keep asking if Ian trying to unlock red zones but seem to miss that I have repeatedly told them that I’m not interested in red zones at any time but to no satisfaction
2021-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules