Is the Osmo Action Line dead?
1460 7 2021-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SexyNinja76
lvl.1

Netherlands

It's been over two years since the Osmo Action was released. Since then DJI has already released several drones and other products. GoPro also releases new versions of the Hero like clockwork. What about the OA? Do you think DJI is cooking up something for the Osmo Action 2 or the action camera division pretty much dead an the Osmo Action is all we'll ever get? I actually found the Osmo Action to be impressive for DJI's first foray and would love to get a second iteration for this device. What about you?
2021-8-29
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Well I thought I make a video  what gopro has no BALLS to do on their own, as well DJI, think it hurts their Marketing.p

Suggest DJI to step to the plate, or get what they deserve.
2021-8-29
Use props
CemAygun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 810 ft
Philippines

There is something wrong with DJI nowadays and I don't know what. They basically abandoned most of their products. Pocket 2 is practically unusable as it is, but instead of fixing the problems, they released the same non-working product in a different color.  Their Fly app which is required to use their latest drones like Air 2S, Mini 2 etc. is getting worse and worse with every update.

So I  have to say, I don't expect much on the Action front...
2021-8-29
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

well its a camera not a drone and they did just good on their first gen, might as well stop there then try to top it
2021-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, we don't have any information or details about the future products of DJI. In addition, the DJI Osmo Action is still available on our store website and we still continue to provide after-sales services mostly on our old and latest products. Kindly please subscribe to our official website for the latest news and events. Thank you for your valued support!
2021-8-29
Use props
CemAygun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 810 ft
Philippines

Fishycomics Posted at 8-29 14:45
well its a camera not a drone and they did just good on their first gen, might as well stop there then try to top it

Pocket 1 was also a camera, not a drone; and with that they invented a total new segment that none has even imagined before. Sad thing is, it still is the best camera ever in that category, which includes several rivals and DJI's own Pocket 2!

DJI is like a child prodigy; almost like a 14-15 year old kid attending college. However adanced they might be in certain aspects, they are significantly lacking in others...

2021-8-29
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

So No New products, we get that  DJI is not allowed to talk on their forum but only in Proicol.

For the Pocket  Kind of  how they came about off the drone, what dji is about. for the company not  going about a camera, I rather have them be like they are with LESS Products then More and dig a hole and bury the company, while covid an variants  place a Huge damper in Life to all, we must here from teh Compan if it Delays, but we hear total DARKNESS
2021-8-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

CemAygun Posted at 8-29 21:07
Pocket 1 was also a camera, not a drone; and with that they invented a total new segment that none has even imagined before. Sad thing is, it still is the best camera ever in that category, which includes several rivals and DJI's own Pocket 2!

DJI is like a child prodigy; almost like a 14-15 year old kid attending collage. However adanced they might be in certain aspects, they are significantly laciking in others...

Couldn't agree more.    
2021-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules