Using litchi with M2EA and Smart Controller
1592 5 2021-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mortaza
lvl.2
Germany

Hi.
Have anyone experiened using Litchi on Smart Controller and the Mavic2 Enterprise Advanced?  

I have problems for importing KML file in Pilot App. most of my KML files do not recognised by the Pilot App. so decided to using Litchi.

2021-8-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mortaza. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party application ( Litchi ). I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Co pilots who are using the Litchi application on there DJI Smart Controller. Just a reminder that yes you can download 3rd party applications on the DJI Smart Controller through the built-in browser or install APK files from a microSD card. (D JI will not be liable for any permission or safety issues resulting from use of third-party apps. If an installed third-party app prevents you from enjoying optimal use of your controller, we suggest you remove the app or restore the controller to the original factory settings. ) Thank you.
2021-8-30
Use props
Mortaza
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-30 23:05
Hello there Mortaza. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party application ( Litchi ). I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Co pilots who are using the Litchi application on there DJI Smart Controller. Just a reminder that yes you can download 3rd party applications on the DJI Smart Controller through the built-in browser or install APK files from a microSD card. (D JI will not be liable for any permission or safety issues resulting from use of third-party apps. If an installed third-party app prevents you from enjoying optimal use of your controller, we suggest you remove the app or restore the controller to the original factory settings. ) Thank you.

Do you have any recommendation to insert KML files in to DJI PILOT APP. on smart controller. It seems that your app do not accept KML files.
2021-8-30
Use props
MeAtHome
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84104 ft
Switzerland

To my knowledge, the M2EA is not supported by Litchi since DJI has not released the necessary SDK. Other than that, Litchi works great on the Smart Controller.
2021-8-31
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13438648 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I see that Litchi has not released any app updates in a while as well.
2021-8-31
Use props
Mortaza
lvl.2
France

Suren Posted at 8-31 13:35
I see that Litchi has not released any app updates in a while as well.

On their website they claim a version for crystalsky, smart controller and phantom4 pro + monitor that shall be downloaded from Amazon App Store.
2021-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules