Weak image transmission - mavic pro zoom
357 6 2021-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2c3e4383
lvl.1
Flight distance : 132234 ft
United Kingdom

Surely now there must be a fix for this issue of ‘Weak Image Transmission’ ? Seriously it’s so frustrating! I’ve a mavic pro zoom (2.5 yr old) flown around 25 times, never an issue until I updated last year and then the dreaded messages came up after 30-40mtr of flight. Weak image, loss of imagine, disconnected etc - so like many of us we hit the forums to find the fix. Seems this has happened to many people after an update - kind of rules out the drone is damaged theories.
Ok, so a yr has gone past and I’ve decided to try all the fixes mentioned.
1st off there was a new update , why not maybe DJI have fixed the bug.
Cut story short - No it didn’t help or fix anything.
So here is what I’ve tried so far!
Removed and Changed SD card
Reinstalled DJI Go4 and Assist 2
Refreshed the latest updates on drone, batteries and controller.
Rolled right back to bottom update version 1.3
Used custom settings in transmission , changed values , reset to auto
Reset all controller settings
Changed cables, used iPhone 8 and iPad mini 4
Both with latest iOS 14.7.1
AND IT STILL HAS NOT FIXED THE ISSUES!!!!
Have even moved aerials around, stood in different fields etc
There is only one option left to try - FACTORY RESET!
Oh hold on, sorry forgot, DJI Kindly took this option away from the Mavic Pro users on Assist 2 BOOOOOO! Why? It means we can’t even reset to sell on etc , this is a very bad move from DJI , We NEED this option back please!!
It could be the Only option that Could actually fix this issue many of us are having after your updates :/
Please look into fixing this issue , as it’s an expensive loss for us loyal customers
If anyone knows the fix please share as I’ve had enough of trying :/
2021-9-1
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

There is no fix for it, and you will die waiting for DJI to fix it, because there is NO fix for it. DJI have to use a common radio band around the world and are limited in the output power they can use by laws in all countries. If you want long range, then you need to get away from any urban area, because the biggest cause is WiFi.
2021-9-1
Use props
fans2c3e4383
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Geebax Posted at 9-1 23:31
There is no fix for it, and you will die waiting for DJI to fix it, because there is NO fix for it. DJI have to use a common radio band around the world and are limited in the output power they can use by laws in all countries. If you want long range, then you need to get away from any urban area, because the biggest cause is WiFi.

Thanks for reply , be tried all this , have been in fields , up a mountain, over lakes etc , was never an issue before the update , now I’m lucky to get past 40mtr :/
It’s terrible DJI don’t care and won’t issue a fix - do I now go buy a new drone ? Certainly won’t be with DJI again if this their attitude :/
2021-9-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. I regret the trouble you've been inflicted. We care much about your feedback on this issue, I've transferred your feedback to the appropriate engineer.

You can also choose to send the drone back to our facility to do a further examination. We will try our best to help you get it addressed. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2021-9-2
Use props
fans2c3e4383
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-2 00:30
Hi, there. I regret the trouble you've been inflicted. We care much about your feedback on this issue, I've transferred your feedback to the appropriate engineer.

You can also choose to send the drone back to our facility to do a further examination. We will try our best to help you get it addressed. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Across forums this seems to be a general problem for many owners , everyone has said the same thing , it happened after an firmware update. If one or two people mentioning this then I’d think it’s the drone itself , but there are many people experiencing this issue. You need to look at a fix and read other people’s complaints as all the same as mine , never had issues before and others say same - can’t afford to take it to someone to look at , was expensive to buy in first place - not under warranty no more either
2021-9-2
Use props
jmb63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

First thing...Re-post in the Mavic 2 area of the forum...Might be more specific help/suggestions if you post in the correct, product-specific, area??
Second thing...If you use the DJI Assistant version for the Mavic Pro (1) there is still an option to "reset" It seemed to work on my Mavic 2 with no obvious issues but that was over a year ago and I can't say for sure that that reset option is still there.
2021-9-2
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Attention to details seems to be lacking here....OP. Wrong section.
2021-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules