Registering replacement controller in DJI Care
1390 5 2021-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brian AC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56565 ft
United Kingdom

I had the misfortune to suffer a fault with my Mini 2, as a result the complete fly more package was replaced by the retailer (Argos). The original Mini 2 was covered under DJI Care and following this at my request DJI  removed the serial number of old unit from the Care package and replaced it with that from the new unit.  Unfortunately the serial number of new controller provided in the more fly package did not change over and the returned controller's serial number that I no longer have remains on the Care package.  I have asked DJI to correct this and to substitute  the replacement serial number on the Care scheme.  I am assuming this is the correct process? Has anybody else experienced this issue and was it resolved ok?
2021-9-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I have pulled out the email ticket number using your DJI Forum account. I'll coordinate this with the team to further assist you with the matter. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2021-9-2
Use props
Brian AC
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 9-2 15:01
Hi there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I have pulled out the email ticket number using your DJI Forum account. I'll coordinate this with the team to further assist you with the matter. Your patience is highly appreciated.

Thank you for your help, I am reluctant to use the quad until the current controller is registered on the Care package in case I have the misfortune of a flyaway or similar.
2021-9-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Brian AC Posted at 9-3 00:46
Thank you for your help, I am reluctant to use the quad until the current controller is registered on the Care package in case I have the misfortune of a flyaway or similar.

Hi Brian, I have sent you a PM, could you please check it? Thanks.
2021-9-3
Use props
Brian AC
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-3 02:32
Hi Brian, I have sent you a PM, could you please check it? Thanks.

Thank you so much for resolving my issue, I am very grateful for your help
2021-9-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Brian AC Posted at 9-3 03:36
Thank you so much for resolving my issue, I am very grateful for your help

You're most welcome, Brian. Should there be any other concerns, please feel free to let me know. Hope you have a nice day!
2021-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules