Feature Request
429 8 2021-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
coyotejuice
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8235935 ft
United States

So I Fly Manual Acrobat mode and my kids fly normal/sport mode which means every day I have to pry up that stupid flap in the back of the controller.  I got sick of it so I modified it.  I drilled a hole in the flap exactly where the adjustment screws are just a little bigger than the driver used to adjust them.  DJI!!! That flap just absolutly sucks..........please pass it on to development for future consideration in development.  Thank You :-)
2021-9-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take note of this and will forward it to our designated team for further attention. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-9-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Now that's a creative DIY.
2021-9-3
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

How long can the controller withstand this constant back and forth ...?

2021-9-3
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

frankymusik Posted at 9-3 08:37
How long can the controller withstand this constant back and forth ...?

pretty long, as it's only 2 screws you tight/loose
and lets be honest, compared to cost of whole system, this controller is not so expensiv ;)
2021-9-3
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
  • >>>
Germany

KREMi Posted at 9-3 09:18
pretty long, as it's only 2 screws you tight/loose
and lets be honest, compared to cost of whole system, this controller is not so expensiv ;)

So I would buy a second controller, if available ...

... and not want to keep switching.
2021-9-3
Use props
coyotejuice
lvl.3
United States

I switch back and fourth several times a day. Don't know how many times iv e adjusted but must be several hundred times and there is no sign of wear.  just go easy on the torque a gentle snug is almost too tight.  This may be a wear point and I will definitely find out as time marches on.
2021-9-4
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
  • >>>
Germany

coyotejuice Posted at 9-4 06:51
I switch back and fourth several times a day. Don't know how many times iv e adjusted but must be several hundred times and there is no sign of wear.  just go easy on the torque a gentle snug is almost too tight.  This may be a wear point and I will definitely find out as time marches on.

... I just found out that the controllers can also be bought individually. 149 euro here ...
2021-9-9
Use props
coyotejuice
lvl.3
United States

yea they are relatively cheap I threw around the idea of just buying another controller having one set each way but still have to rebind every time so no real benefit.  Still faster to just drill a couple holes in the grip...
2021-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules