Extending operating time of Smart Controller
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mortaza
lvl.2
Finland

Hi:
Is there any solution to extend operating time of the Smart Controller ?

Is it possible to work with that during charging?

2021-9-5
Use props
EFRPIC
Second Officer

United States

I operate mine on extended missions using a cell phone battery charger. It will charge at a low rate but keep you running. Not advisable for long term use. I now have a 60W cell phone fast charger pack that I have yet to try.
2021-9-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out The DJI Smart Controller has a 5000mAh battery that supports Quick Charging and can work continuously for up to 2.5 hours. However, we do not recommend using the unit while charging as this might damage the battery of the unit. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-9-5
Use props
Mortaza
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-5 18:42
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out The DJI Smart Controller has a 5000mAh battery that supports Quick Charging and can work continuously for up to 2.5 hours. However, we do not recommend using the unit while charging as this might damage the battery of the unit. Thank you for your understanding and support!

OK.
But in heavy projects shut downing work for charging the smart controller is a real challenge.
As I know there is extra batteries for the M300  controller, Is there same option for the smart controller?
2021-9-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Mortaza Posted at 9-5 20:13
OK.
But in heavy projects shut downing work for charging the smart controller is a real challenge.
As I know there is extra batteries for the M300  controller, Is there same option for the smart controller?

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, the Smart Controller doesn't have this feature. Thank you for your understanding.
2021-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules