How to change the langage in DJI Fly 1.4.8 android ?
5260 5 2021-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0d70cebf
lvl.1

France

Hi,
My smartphone Android langage is french, but I would to have the DJI Fly  app in english. Because the support you cand find in forums or Youtube  relate to english messages, parameters,..
On Youtube I found some video where the langage option was in the  Profile section, and settings, but it is old app version. Because I searched  everywhere and did not find the way to switch to english

Thanks in advance
2021-9-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We can only change the language of the said app using the system settings on your mobile device. Therefore, the app will follow the language of your mobile device. Thank you for your support!
2021-9-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

An option would be to change the language on your mobile device before flying to English and then back to French when done flying.  Not ideal but no other way possible with DJI Fly App.
2021-9-6
Use props
djiuser_7jZglgGbtEjy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 193668 ft
Netherlands

Hallo , Ik wil in de nieuwe Mini 3 Pro rc controller de taal veranderen . Helaas staat deze op Englisch en wil deze gaarne op Deutsch . Kan dit . Kan het nergens vinden  .
PS vermoedelijk in de Fly app op de controller.
Groetjes fransnuis
2023-1-22
Use props
Holger Schubert
New

Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 2021-9-5 18:18
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We can only change the language of the said app using the system settings on your mobile device. Therefore, the app will follow the language of your mobile device. Thank you for your support!

Einen schönen guten Tag. Mein Handy ist auf deutsch eingestellt, die fly App geht nur auf englisch. Wie kann ich das auf deutsch umstellen?
2023-7-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Holger Schubert Posted at 7-30 09:10
Einen schönen guten Tag. Mein Handy ist auf deutsch eingestellt, die fly App geht nur auf englisch. Wie kann ich das auf deutsch umstellen?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. May I please ask what mobile device are you using to run the DJI Fly app? Are you using Android or iOS? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules