Mini 2 - Advanced gimbal settings not responding
2710 5 2021-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_82g01rZ4wNVL
lvl.1

United States

Setting the speed and smoothness to far ends is not responding. It's acting as if nothing is applied for smoothness and speed. It was working about 2 weeks ago but now I'm not able to apply the control. Is there a fix?
2021-9-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to perform the gimbal calibration to see if the issue persists? Also, can you please send us a video sample showing the issue for further assistance? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-9-6
Use props
djiuser_82g01rZ4wNVL
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-6 18:41
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to perform the gimbal calibration to see if the issue persists? Also, can you please send us a video sample showing the issue for further assistance? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Reset all settings using app
Restarted iphone, controller, and mini 2
In advanced gimbal settings able to increase smoothness to yaw and tilt successfully
Landed and powered off to switch batteries

Powered up drone, connected, but seems to have forgotten the increased smoothness yaw and tilt settings
in Advanced gimbal setting it remained the same but did not apply to drone while flying
switched to N mode, then back to C mode and manipulated smoothness in yaw and tilt
Drone was acting normal with the adjusted smoothness settings

Will try again to see if it's acting weird again.
2021-9-7
Use props
djiuser_82g01rZ4wNVL
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-6 18:41

So it looks like in order for the previous settings to take effect I have to put it to N mode then back to C mode. Unless you intended for it to be this way this sounds like a bug.
2021-9-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_82g01rZ4wNVL Posted at 9-8 06:29
So it looks like in order for the previous settings to take effect I have to put it to N mode then back to C mode. Unless you intended for it to be this way this sounds like a bug.

Thank you for keeping us posted. We will forward this to our designated team for further attention. We will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your support!
2021-9-10
Use props
ShockrUK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13110 ft
United Kingdom

Sorry to resurrect a thread from last year, however I have some more information to add to this:

I have been trying to get the yaw speed higher in sport mode, and so made the adjustments while the aircraft was powered on, however upon take-off, the settings had reverted.

Assuming I'd made an error, I went back into the advanced gimbal settings and once again, changed the sport mode yaw speed. I also changed the yaw axis sensitivity for sport mode under advanced settings.

This worked fine.

I wanted to test if the app was resetting these values. So I exited the app while the Mini 2 was in the air. The controls remained as I had set, so my assumption was that the aircraft or controller had stored these values.

I landed, so that the props stopped and then took off again, all without the DJI app running and somehow all the settings had once again been reset.

Can someone explain if these values are stored as defaults in the aircraft that are reset on every landing/take-off?

Why can't I keep these yaw values set? Having to tweak them every time I take-off is so frustrating.
2022-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules