dJI fly app
485 3 2021-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thomasoes
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14695 ft
United Kingdom

Would it not be great if DJI made another fly app that could be paid for and had waypoints and other features on.I know there are apps that do this but I would rather stick with DJI
2021-9-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there thomasoes. Good day and thank you for sharing your valued insights with regards to this matter and with the DJI Fly application. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. For the latest and DJI Fly application and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you and have a nice day.
2021-9-8
Use props
Turbo1ed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1322582 ft
Canada

Hi thomsaoes. Waypoints have to be implemented in the firmware of the aircraft for it to fly to waypoints without the controller. If the firmware doesn't support it, an app like Litchi will just simulate controller inputs to pilot the aircraft to the waypoints, in a way that is prone to fail when there is a signal loss/interference. True waypoint support needs to be implemented in the drone, not an app!
2021-9-8
Use props
thomasoes
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14695 ft
United Kingdom

Turbo1ed Posted at 9-8 04:41
Hi thomsaoes. Waypoints have to be implemented in the firmware of the aircraft for it to fly to waypoints without the controller. If the firmware doesn't support it, an app like Litchi will just simulate controller inputs to pilot the aircraft to the waypoints, in a way that is prone to fail when there is a signal loss/interference. True waypoint support needs to be implemented in the drone, not an app!

Thanks for that info
2021-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules