Phantom 4 pro - DJI assistant 2 for phantom - Device not supported??
4479 4 2021-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SAGetz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 135633 ft
United States

I have a Phantom 4 Pro and I am attempting to update the firmware on the RC - GL300F.  I have downloaded and installed the correct version of DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom for Windows V2.0.10.  When connecting the RC, I get an error message "Device Not Supported.  Please download the correct DJI Assistant in the official website product page."  Well, I did and it still did not work.  
I even had a previous version of the DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom for Windows V2.0.7 and it didn't even recognize the device was connected.

I maybe a few firmware versions behind, but I can't even connect the RC to upgrade any of the firmware.

When using the DJI GO 4 App, the update firmware for the RC is not even an option.

So I am stuck, where do I go from here?   Is there an older version of DJI Assistant 2 that may work?

Any help is appreciated.

Scott

2021-9-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Please note that you can only connect your Aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2 to update the firmware and perform other options. Therefore, there is no option to connect the DJI Phantom 4 Pro RC on the DJI Assistant 2 software. In addition, you may try to update the firmware of your remote controller using the app, simply connect your mobile device to the controller and turn on the Wi-Fi, once there is the latest update available, it will notify you. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support!
2021-9-9
Use props
SAGetz
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-9 18:36
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Please note that you can only connect your Aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2 to update the firmware and perform other options. Therefore, there is no option to connect the DJI Phantom 4 Pro RC on the DJI Assistant 2 software. In addition, you may try to update the firmware of your remote controller using the app, simply connect your mobile device to the controller and turn on the Wi-Fi, once there is the latest update available, it will notify you. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support!

Thanks for the response.  When using the app and my ipad (with WiFi), the following appears:
https://forum33.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/file:///C:/Users/Scott/Desktop/IMG_0183.PNG

And from the DJI website, there are newer versions of the firmware available and the app should provide a "Check for update" button for the RC.

Not sure what is available to use to update the RC firmware.
Thanks, Scott
2021-9-11
Use props
SAGetz
lvl.2
United States

SAGetz Posted at 9-11 06:51
Thanks for the response.  When using the app and my ipad (with WiFi), the following appears:
[view_image]

2021-9-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

SAGetz Posted at 9-11 06:51
[view_image]

Thank you for keeping us posted. Base on the image that you had provided it seems that you have the latest firmware version for both aircraft and remote controller. Once there is available firmware, the app will notify you if you are connected to a Wi-Fi connection. Please refer to the link below for the release notes of the DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_EN.pdf
2021-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules