jamie
lvl.1

United States

DJI GO version 3.1.61
Samsung S4 Model SGH-I337M - OS Version 5.0.1
Osmo Pro Zenmuse x5

Austin, Texas

App won't let me log in.
When I try to input my email address and password, the keyboard is visible but doesn't allow me to type.
If I select "Sign Up", the Register screen prompts me for a Mainland China telephone number and a generated verification code.

I realize this is an older device and an older version of DJI GO, but it has worked flawlessly for years.
I use an S4 for its capability to swap out low batteries for charged batteries instead of having to stop to charge the phone.

I have a four day shoot coming up, help needed.
thanks

2021-9-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Could you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-9-9
Use props
jamie
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-9 18:17
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Could you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

I was eventually able to enter my login information by clicking the entry field
then almost simultaneously clicking a single character before the cursor disappears.

By using this process to laboriously enter my email and password one tortured character at a time
I have been able to access my account and run DJI GO v 3.1.61 on a Samsung S4 Model SGH-1337M
running Android version 5.0.1.

Thanks for the reply, I hope this helps anyone who encounters the same issue.
2021-9-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

jamie@weeksco.c Posted at 9-10 04:52
I was eventually able to enter my login information by clicking the entry field
then almost simultaneously clicking a single character before the cursor disappears.

Thank you for your response and we're glad that you already manage to isolate the said issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support!
2021-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules