Get pics to PC
1831 7 2021-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ToddG
lvl.2

United States

I have the air 2s just set it up with smart controller and put the sd  card in the controler set  as default. I take it my photos and vids will  go there. Then how do I get them to my PC with out taking the card out.  Hook controller USB to pc? Havn't flown yet will do that tomarrow. Will  be anxious to see the photos. Don't see this info in the manual. Seem  to not have a lot of info.
2021-9-11
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If the air2 is anything like other DJI drones for connectivity, you can just connect the drone (not the controller) to the PC and switch it on. The PC will see the drone as a storage device from which you can download the pics and video directly.
2021-9-25
Use props
ToddG
lvl.2

United States

Yea I know that. What I wanted how to get them from the drone to the SRC. If I'm in the field I want to get them to the SRC  in case anything happens to the drone say in the next location it goes into the lake I still have the photos from the last shoot.
2021-9-25
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4425230 ft
United States

ToddG Posted at 9-25 15:58
Yea I know that. What I wanted how to get them from the drone to the SRC. If I'm in the field I want to get them to the SRC  in case anything happens to the drone say in the next location it goes into the lake I still have the photos from the last shoot.

Maybe you already figured this out.  But, you just have to have your cache on on the SC.  I keep mine off so that way I don't get some much extra on my SC.  Would suck if my drone is ever lost in the water.
2021-10-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

For best results also put n SD card in the drone.
2021-10-6
Use props
ToddG
lvl.2

United States

scubaAnn Posted at 10-5 07:47
Maybe you already figured this out.  But, you just have to have your cache on on the SC.  I keep mine off so that way I don't get some much extra on my SC.  Would suck if my drone is ever lost in the water.

You cannot get anything on the PC when it's cache.
2021-10-6
Use props
ToddG
lvl.2

United States

DAFlys Posted at 10-6 00:14
For best results also put n SD card in the drone.

Did that have one in both.
2021-10-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ToddG Posted at 10-6 07:31
Did that have one in both.

The footage from the drone as card will be the best quality as the controller copy will show any cut outs or slow refresh rates.
2021-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules