Rear Sensor is not functioning in active track mode
351 3 2021-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gMplUe7Pudbm
lvl.2

Malaysia

Just wanted to ask about rear sensor for air2s. Is it still functioning when we in active track mode.
The front sensor works all the time but rear sensor not detecting anything/not response.

i was trying to to walk toward the drone (camera facing me), and the drone is moving backwards in order to maintain the distance btw itself and me. however, it's did not stop ( no beeping for sensor too) when the wall is less than 30cm from it's rear sensor

Once exit active track mode, the rear sensor started to function again and beeping at same position

2021-9-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello,  there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please check whether your flight mode is in Sport mode or maybe the vision system was restricted by the surrounding environment?

You can also see more details here, too. Here is the link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... anual_v1.0_enIV.pdf
If the issue constantly happens, please post a video showing the problem.
2021-9-12
Use props
djiuser_gMplUe7Pudbm
lvl.2

Malaysia

hi~ it's on open space, around 12pm. so it should be bright enough~i will try again in cine mode afterwards and see how it goes again . thx for your reply
2021-9-13
Use props
djiuser_gMplUe7Pudbm
lvl.2

Malaysia

hi DJI

i have tested and it's work in cine mode, however, for normal mode, it still have chances to sense the wall ( tried multiple time and few times it's work)
may i know is it normal it wont beep when in active track mode, sensed obstacle?
2021-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules