Controller beeps loudly
1022 20 2021-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Often but not always my controller beeps loudly but everything works normally. I tried with the smartphone connected, disconnected, and with another phone. Same thing.
Charge levels of the controller, phone, or aircraft does not matter.
When the controller is in this beep mode, the only way to shut the sound off is to start flying. After a minute or so the noise stops.
Zipped sound file attached (as this forum does not support .mp3 files).

beep-beep.zip

52.72 KB, Down times: 3

2021-9-13
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2990653 ft
Greece

when the controller makes the sound (beep beep)
does it send a message to your application?
can you make a video with the application when it beeps for you?
2021-9-13
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

George GR Posted at 9-13 02:49
when the controller does I wish him (beep beep)
does it send a message to your application?
can you make a video with the application when it beeps for you?

It does not send any message.
I have made a sound recording (you already know how the controller looks like, hence no need for a video).

You wrote:
"when the controller does I wish him (beep beep)"
I do not understand what you mean by that.
2021-9-13
Use props
djiuser_sLxvSto2HI8M
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1524783 ft

Portugal

Quando isso me acontece eu calibro o RC. Em control descer até RC Calibration e fazer a calibração que os apitos param.
2021-9-13
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

djiuser_sLxvSto2HI8M Posted at 9-13 03:07
Quando isso me acontece eu calibro o RC. Em control descer até RC Calibration e fazer a calibração que os apitos param.

You wrote in Portuguese. You said that when that happens you calibrate the controller to make the sound stop.

Vou tentar isso. Obrigado!
I will try that. Thanks!
2021-9-13
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2990653 ft
Greece

Johnny_J Posted at 9-13 03:05
It does not send any message.
I have made a sound recording (you already know how the controller looks like, hence no need for a video).

when the controller makes the sound (beep beep)
2021-9-13
Use props
gothi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31263 ft
United Kingdom

I've had a couple of instances where something similar happened to me.  Simply switching off the controller, unplugging the connecting cable and restarting the DJI Fly app before re-connecting and turning the controller back on cleaned it up quickly in my instances.  
2021-9-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello, Johnny_J! Thank you for reaching out. You may try to perform the remote controller calibration to possibly eliminate this issue of yours. The control sticks of your remote controller might not be centered and this might be the reason for the issue. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2021-9-16
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-16 19:43
Hello, Johnny_J! Thank you for reaching out. You may try to perform the remote controller calibration to possibly eliminate this issue of yours. The control sticks of your remote controller might not be centered and this might be the reason for the issue. Hope this helps. Thank you.

Well, exactly the same procedure has already been suggested by djiuser_sLxvSto2HI8M.
Please read other posts before suggesting something someone else already has written.
2021-9-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Johnny_J Posted at 9-17 02:32
Well, exactly the same procedure has already been suggested by djiuser_sLxvSto2HI8M.
Please read other posts before suggesting something someone else already has written.

Thank you for your response. Hope the said troubleshooting that we suggested fixes your issues. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you!
2021-9-18
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-18 03:18
Thank you for your response. Hope the said troubleshooting that we suggested fixes your issues. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you!

Thank you for your said response. The said troubleshooting was in fact not suggested by you in the said first place. However, the said troubleshooting will be carried out on the said controller within the said fortnight although the said drone works perfectly even when the said sound is heard.
2021-9-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Johnny_J Posted at 9-18 03:47
Thank you for your said response. The said troubleshooting was in fact not suggested by you in the said first place. However, the said troubleshooting will be carried out on the said controller within the said fortnight although the said drone works perfectly even when the said sound is heard.

Great. Have a wonderful day and take care always.
2021-9-19
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-19 03:37
Great. Have a wonderful day and take care always.

Thanks for your said response. I will have the said day and will do the said care. Of course with the said "always"!
2021-9-19
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Johnny_J Posted at 9-19 03:41
Thanks for your said response. I will have the said day and will do the said care. Of course with the said "always"!

And you called Labroides childish, talk about the pot calling the kettle....
2021-9-19
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

After recalibrating the said controller it still beeps with the said sound. The said DJI company needs to shape up and refurnish the said software in order to tell us what is causing the said sound.
Of course DJI will not do that!
2021-9-19
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Bashy Posted at 9-19 03:46
And you called Labroides childish, talk about the pot calling the kettle....

Wow, that comes from the right source!
2021-9-19
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Johnny_J Posted at 9-19 03:47
After recalibrating the said controller it still beeps with the said sound. The said DJI company needs to shape up and refurnish the said software in order to tell us what is causing the said sound.
Of course DJI will not do that!

You're literally taking the plss out of someone from another country, another race nonetheless where English is NOT their 1st language, and they are doing their very best to help you, in your spoken language, yet all you can do is make fun of them using the word "said" even though they are actually using it correctly. Grow up, a child of 15 should know better. Theres a name for kids like you, a bully...
2021-9-19
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Bashy Posted at 9-19 07:49
You're literally taking the plss out of someone from another country, another race nonetheless where English is NOT their 1st language, and they are doing their very best to help you, in your spoken language, yet all you can do is make fun of them using the word "said" even though they are actually using it correctly. Grow up, a child of 15 should know better. Theres a name for kids like you, a bully...

Bull "captain". You're so happy being mean on others that do not agree with you! The DJI admins autoreply with "AI" . Their skill in "another language" has nothing to do with the autoreplies!
2021-9-19
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Johnny_J Posted at 9-19 08:34
Bull "captain". You're so happy being mean on others that do not agree with you! The DJI admins autoreply with "AI" . Their skill in "another language" has nothing to do with the autoreplies!

AI? lol they are canned messages for the most part, but there are times like above when you can tell that
they are actually writing the text themselves, you can tell because they are working hard on the English language

Grow up will ya, your replies don't make you look big, very much the opposite, and also note, the more you alienate people, the less of a chance you will be helped in the future, and yeah, you can have the last
word as this will be my last reply to you throughout the forum.
2021-9-19
Use props
hunterws
Second Officer
Flight distance : 382536 ft
United States

last reply of accusations and insults?  GREAT
Get that rash worked on too
2021-9-19
Use props
hunterws
Second Officer
Flight distance : 382536 ft
United States

Bashy Posted at 9-19 14:58
AI? lol they are canned messages for the most part, but there are times like above when you can tell that
they are actually writing the text themselves, you can tell because they are working hard on the English language

who do you think you are to be walking around here giving directions?
almost like you work for dji or are aspiring to be their #1 fanboy
friggin troll
2021-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules