DJI Assistant 2: Support for mac OS Big Sur - when?
895 4 2021-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex FR
lvl.1

South Africa

I'm trying to install DJI Assistant 2 on my imac pro. Not currently compatible with Big Sur, my operating system (OS 11.5.2)

Please, when will this be supported? My Mavic 2 and my Smart controller can firmware update remotely, but not my DJI goggles. I need to be able to connect to the assistant to access those firmware updates.

2021-9-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what specific error message did you receive when you install the software? Can you please send us a screenshot for us to further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-9-16
Use props
Alex FR
lvl.1

South Africa

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-16 19:25
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what specific error message did you receive when you install the software? Can you please send us a screenshot for us to further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2021-9-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your response. Kindly please try to download the said software and please send us the screenshot of the error for us to further isolate the issue. Thank you.
2021-9-17
Use props
Alex FR
lvl.1

South Africa

ok - puzzled why it hasn't been labeled compatible with current OS 11.5.2  if it is in fact compatible.
I have downloaded it, loaded it, connected my dji goggles RE, and seen that there is a firmware update available, V01.00.0700

When i select 'upgrade', DJI Assistant 2 downloads, transmits, and installs the firmware then gives me a 'success' message.
BUT, when i return to the Firmware Updates menu, the software appears to NOT have been installed. I have tried restarting both the goggles and the program - same result.

See screenshots, please help.

but afterwards:

2021-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules