Battery not installed properly - Unable to take off
2759 1 2021-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RockDoc
lvl.1
United States

I have received a new intelligent battery for my Phantom 4 Pro.  My old battery had died during a long storage.  I fully charged the new battery before installing.  I've updated the system firmware (twice).  All appeared to be operating normally, except for the persistant status message:  "Battery not installed properly.  Unable to take off. Check and re-install battery."

I have downgraded the firmware, re-upgraded the firmware, bled power off the battery (left it running on the shelf) and then recharged the battery.  Each time carefully removing and reinstalling the battery.  No change.

Any suggestions/help would be greatfully recieved!

Jon

2021-9-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jon. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro's Intelligent Flight Battery.  In order to ensure that the battery has been installed correctly during use, DJI Innovations has a detection device for the battery installed in place in the battery compartment. Kindly please first check whether the intelligent flight battery is installed and the buckle is in place, then please try to wipe the metal paddles on the battery and the paddles in the battery compartment with a dry paper towel. If the problem still persists, it is recommended to contact our support team at http://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We'll do the best to help this out. Thank you.
2021-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules