Smart Controller Availability
800 4 2021-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nct_jr
lvl.1

United States

Why is there a smart controller shortage?  I've been trying to purchase a new one and they seem to sold out/backorder for the past few weeks (DJI Store, Amazon, etc).   Is there a newer model coming out?
2021-9-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Probably due to the worldwide chip shortage.  Rumor has it that a new smart controller will come out about the same time as the expected Mavic 3 Pro.  Hopefully between November - February.  
2021-9-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the concern. Please be advised that the DJI Smart Controller is available on our official online store. You may kindly refer to this link we have for you: https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... w_bar&vid=48911 Thank you for your support.
2021-9-15
Use props
nct_jr
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 9-15 10:58
Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the concern. Please be advised that the DJI Smart Controller is available on our official online store. You may kindly refer to this link we have for you: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-smart-controller?site=brandsite&from=buy_now_bar&vid=48911 Thank you for your support.

Hi DJI Diana,   Looks like it is still a reminder button, not a purchase button.

Also, if a newer model is getting released soon (few months) - I'll wait for that model.

2021-9-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

nct_jr Posted at 9-15 11:15
Hi DJI Diana,   Looks like it is still a reminder button, not a purchase button.

Also, if a newer model is getting released soon (few months) - I'll wait for that model.

Hi there, I'm sorry for any confusion. I was able to double-check the concern on my end and it was indeed in stock reminder. Please select the option of in stock reminder for you to be able to receive an update once the unit is available. Please be advised that we don't have any information regarding DJI's future products, please stay tuned to the latest news and events by subscribing to DJI's official website at www.dji.com or following us on our social media outlets, thank you for your support.
2021-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules