Camera Freeze Mini 2
926 4 2021-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Melah
New

Israel

So I've got my Mini 2 About week ago. Fully updated few days ago. I flyed it about half an hour shoting 4k video and after battary change I started to fly and take pictures JPEGG+RAW. At 85 meters height and about 40 meters from me the live video from drone just stucked. I still controlled the drone with sticks since I saw height and distance changing when I tried to fly it but the picture was the same. Then I did RTH and after landing tried to change Photo/Video. Nothing helped till I shuted down the application itself. Any suggestions what was that and how to proceed if it happens again?
There was no error on app and I saw all the parameters as usual. Just the picture stucked.

Phone: Redmi Note 9 Pro

2021-9-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Melah. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and can you please fly your DJI Mini 2  to a different location to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition, I will post a diagram on how to get optimal transmission for your DJI Mini 2. Thank you.

2021-9-17
Use props
Melah
New

Israel

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-17 01:50
Hello there Melah. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and can you please fly your DJI Mini 2  to a different location to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition, I will post a diagram on how to get optimal transmission for your DJI Mini 2. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks Stephen, I'll try another location
BTW I didn't know about antennas at phone holder but it definetely not the reason because even when the drone was half a meter from me the picture still was freezed. And I flyed at the same location for a half an hour before that.
2021-9-17
Use props
vandalzzz
lvl.1
Russia

App ver is 1.4.8b1120? If yes, just google for bunch of troubles users have with it
2021-9-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Melah Posted at 9-17 02:58
Thanks Stephen, I'll try another location
BTW I didn't know about antennas at phone holder but it definetely not the reason because even when the drone was half a meter from me the picture still was freezed. And I flyed at the same location for a half an hour before that.

Hi there Melah. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Kindly please keep us posted and fly safe always.
2021-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules