M2E(D) alttitude indication problem.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maciask
lvl.1
Flight distance : 864331 ft
Poland

Hello.
If topic was already discussed, please redirect me, I could'n find it.

Question to M2E(D) users about alttitude measurmet by barometric altmeter- in our case we have huge problem with this indication. The differnce on landing is up to 40 meters differnt form zero. I mean: start, several minutes of flying and on landing the altitude indication is 25 meters- should be more or less zero.
Start and landing at this same point of course.
Problem was claimed to DJI and craft was replaced, but it didn't solve the case.
DJI answered, that basically its's normal, what is unconvincing for me.
As I know, the M2 Pro and Zoom don't suffer this problem and they ara build on same platform.
It has influence on safety of flights, so in fact craft is suspended in missions by now. It was foreseen for S&R, so we would like to use it in safe and reliable way.

Did anybody meet similar issue?
2021-9-19
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I've never seen an M2E but I've read reports from 3 or 4 owners who have similar issues.
I've looked at their flight data and the issue is genuine but I can't work out why it happens.
It seems that there's a genuine serious issue with at least some M2E drones.
I'd complain to DJI because there's no excuse for that kind of poor performance, particularly when you pay so much more for the enterprise model.
2021-9-20
Use props
Maciask
lvl.1
Flight distance : 864331 ft
Poland

So, if case seems to be common, I'd like to ask DJI representatives (if they read the forum ) is it gonna be solved in some way. By now I only got evasive clarification, that this behaviour is normal and maybe issue will be solved in new firmware, wchich was foreseen in juny BTW
2021-9-20
Use props
KC GIS
lvl.1

United States

I've had similar issues with my M2EA. I also fly a P4A for mapping purposes, and don't run into the issue. I've been at a 200+ ft altitude and start to get the limit warnings.
2021-9-20
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Maciask Posted at 9-20 04:02
So, if case seems to be common, I'd like to ask DJI representatives (if they read the forum  ) is it gonna be solved in some way. By now I only got evasive clarification, that this behaviour is normal and maybe issue will be solved in new firmware, wchich was foreseen in juny BTW

I'd like to ask DJI representatives if they read the forum
Unfortunately, there are no DJI technical people reading this forum.
2021-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules