slow things down.
223 4 2021-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kirakai
lvl.1
United States

MA2 is a magical device! Thank you for that.
I would like to film with lateral movement, do panoramic shots at altitude, etc... I am looking for a "slow Setting". Using tripod mode. Moving around is wayyy too fast.
Rotating the camera up and down with the wheel is also jerky (fromt stop to go - abruptly)... so

1) How can I acheive slow transitions.... Would love a software setting allowing me to lower speed even more and allow for sft trannsitions when pushing a control.  
For example, a vertical axis rotation, I would like when I push the lever to the left that the rotation is very slow with a gradual start.

Anyway..
Ideas?
Thanks

2021-9-21
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you saying that the user settings for those controls are not adequate? They even allows for damping of the start and stop positions.

See the advanced gimbal settings in the app. I don't think those are shown in the user manual, unfortunately.

advanced gimbal settings.jpg
2021-9-21
Use props
kirakai
lvl.1
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 9-21 13:15
Are you saying that the user settings for those controls are not adequate? They even allows for damping of the start and stop positions.

See the advanced gimbal settings in the app. I don't think those are shown in the user manual, unfortunately.[Image]

thank you..will check. dampening is a key word i was looking gor..
thx
2021-9-21
Use props
kirakai
lvl.1
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 9-21 13:15

See the advanced gimbal settings in the app. I don't think those are shown in the user manual, unfortunately.

yep
perfect - thanks
2021-9-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there kirakai. Good day and thank you for reaching out. As posted above by GaryDoug you may adjust some controls from the DJI Fly application. Thank you and keep flying.
2021-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules