343 1 2021-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anttiryt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 274380 ft
Finland

Hello all

I still use my ipad air2 on my air2S - I have to, It's georgeous. I do not long for goggles.

I use mainly my Air2S for footage for films, short films etc.  ( e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxQQfgrHC0g )
It is great because it's georgeous, big, and currently quite cheap.

The thing is iPad Air2 does not support h.265, which is often used on filming with high frame rates. 264 has less options.

The h.265 cannot be downloaded currently to my ipad without some kind of conversion on the way. I do not know even if it is feasible. The only way is to fetch a laptop and use memory cards to move it over there.

I just wanted to let you know there's still us without h.265 devices connected controllers.

Thank you for your time.

2021-9-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there anttiryt. Good day and thank for sharing theses information and for giving out your valued insight with us with regards to this matter. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you and have a nice day
2021-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules