Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansff447819
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40331 ft
Netherlands

Hello,
I just bought the FPV fly more combo.

I only have one problem: my controller (normal not motion) doesn’t link with my phone. It doesn’t link with any other device and deleting the app doesn’t work either.

Does anyone know what I should do?

2021-9-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using? In addition, could you please try to update/refresh the firmware of the remote controller using the DJI Assistant 2 software to see if there are some changes? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-9-25
Use props
fansff447819
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40331 ft
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-25 21:06
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using? In addition, could you please try to update/refresh the firmware of the remote controller using the DJI Assistant 2 software to see if there are some changes? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks. After using DJI assistent 2 my controller updated and it links with my phone now.
2021-9-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansff447819 Posted at 9-26 04:40
Hi,

Thanks. After using DJI assistent 2 my controller updated and it links with my phone now.

Thanks for your update. Glad to know that you have solved the issue. Hope you have a nice day.
2021-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules